Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am battling all kinds of turmoil here

I understood that how much ever educated we are, people behave to be what the society thinks

I will tell you why

In the year 2002, my sister ran away and got married and this has effected my parents very much. My parents are brahmins, not even eating the onions, eggs and fish. my sister married a half muslim guy (his mother was a muslim and father was iyengar) and then i am a convert to christian and my fiance of 9 years is also a convert christian. my fiance's parents are hindus. the problem here is they belong to sc/st caste and my parents wont like it

Now to top it off, my mother is a depression patient and since my sister got married, my mother has gone throught many treatments. she accepted my sister only after my sister delivered baby .........hey now after i get married, i dont want to give a baby too sooooooooon!

grrrrr.........well i am not much of a social animal and i am just a hi-bye kind so i am literally in a turnoiil!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
To add to my woes,

my collegue whom i have been associated in work very closely is resigning his job and moreover i got some fatigue and fungal infection!

Bah! and my parents r not here (they r in kerala) and i am constanlty fighting with my fiance!

what a life!

By the way, sandhya thanks for calling me

Kalyani, chinmoyji and sandhya will remain the three musketeers friends of boddunan

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, RobertP
Oh Cheer up my Darling :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :kiss: :kiss:
when will you gift me those special sweets? :P

Meera sandhu
To add to my woes,

my collegue whom i have been associated in work very closely is resigning his job and moreover i got some fatigue and fungal infection!

Bah! and my parents r not here (they r in kerala) and i am constanlty fighting with my fiance!

what a life!

By the way, sandhya thanks for calling me

Kalyani, chinmoyji and sandhya will remain the three musketeers friends of boddunan

No thanks among friends :P
It's my duty and pleasure. Give me a kick if you feel I never care you :)

Meera sandhu
I have decided to create poem since Swetha is not launching any. Here comes my poem.

Swetha.... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
hope.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9676]}

When the Life is On Boil,Spirits Refuse to Lift
Unease Torments the Whole Body,Mind Wanders to Drift,
Too Familiar Terrains and Soil Wear an Unfamiliar Veil
Clouds of Self-doubts Threaten to Make Life Drab and Pale,
Hopes Ditch Evaporating in Turbulence and Turmoil of Life
Pools Seem Oceans- Minds Too Overwhelmed to Think and Strive,
Here that Moment Arrives to Reach Out to Reason and Sense
Steeling Oneself Against All Odds,Turning One's True Lens!!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Kalyani Nandurkar
I have decided to create poem since Swetha is not launching any. Here comes my poem.

Swetha.... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

hhahahahah :)

Swetha Shenoy
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9676]}

When the Life is On Boil,Spirits Refuse to Lift
Unease Torments the Whole Body,Mind Wanders to Drift,
Too Familiar Terrains and Soil Wear an Unfamiliar Veil
Clouds of Self-doubts Threaten to Make Life Drab and Pale,
Hopes Ditch Evaporating in Turbulence and Turmoil of Life
Pools Seem Oceans- Minds Too Overwhelmed to Think and Strive,
Here that Moment Arrives to Reach Out to Reason and Sense
Steeling Oneself Against All Odds,Turning One's True Lens!!

oh ho...

Thanks for the ups Chinmoy ji

I will remember that you have filled me with hope when i was down!
smiley4_2013-01-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Awwww! Swetha, I am so sorry to read about your troubles, that is too much to take for a single person! I am really sorry, I wish I could offer you some good advice or something that would cheer you up! :( :( I really am so sorry. All I can say is that give it some time and your parents will come around, although no one can ever account or make up for that lost time, like it happened in your sister's case! But if you really love your fiance, then you will have to take that step. Some one is going to be hurt terribly and ultimately only you decide who gets hurt, I am really very sorry that you have to face this! I wish I could think of something that could make you happy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A very good morning to you madam!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.