Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Awwww! Swetha, I am so sorry to read about your troubles, that is too much to take for a single person! I am really sorry, I wish I could offer you some good advice or something that would cheer you up! :( :( I really am so sorry. All I can say is that give it some time and your parents will come around, although no one can ever account or make up for that lost time, like it happened in your sister's case! But if you really love your fiance, then you will have to take that step. Some one is going to be hurt terribly and ultimately only you decide who gets hurt, I am really very sorry that you have to face this! I wish I could think of something that could make you happy!

Well dear, not an issue :)

Swetha Shenoy
What are you doing now? At office???

Meera sandhu
working da, working

why so surprised?

Swetha Shenoy
She definitely seems to have vanished with the New Year! :blink:

Where? Oh Where Art Thou?
Sweet Swetha!!
Missing You Terribly
Night and Day
Wonders my Heart
Whether I Will See You Soon
Or Should I Come Seeking You
Through the Moon
Or Have You Too Gone in The Woods
Like Another Dear Friend of Us????

:woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

After a lot of days I read a poem from someone who is amongst us. I mean, a member of the same forum as we all are. And with great humbleness I should like to mention that I also have a poetic bone and have contributed some poems to some web sites. I, that's why find Kalyani, as the one of my class. Hehehehe that was cool reading your lines, Kalyani. Keep up the good work and pen more such lines.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I don't think she has slipped. She is thinking good poems. I am excited for her poems.
I don't think she has slipped. She is thinking good poems. I am excited for her poems.

you always feel excited with others' poems. why can't you take it as an inspiration to quote one? :P :cheer:

Meera sandhu

you always feel excited with others' poems. why can't you take it as an inspiration to quote one? :P :cheer:

Sandy is really a striving factor (inspiration) for few persons. I think she will do few persons make something useful as she wishes. She asked me to start writing articles and Devyani poems.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9676]}

When the Life is On Boil,Spirits Refuse to Lift
Unease Torments the Whole Body,Mind Wanders to Drift,
Too Familiar Terrains and Soil Wear an Unfamiliar Veil
Clouds of Self-doubts Threaten to Make Life Drab and Pale,
Hopes Ditch Evaporating in Turbulence and Turmoil of Life
Pools Seem Oceans- Minds Too Overwhelmed to Think and Strive,
Here that Moment Arrives to Reach Out to Reason and Sense
Steeling Oneself Against All Odds,Turning One's True Lens!!

oh ho...

Thanks for the ups Chinmoy ji

I will remember that you have filled me with hope when i was down!

Thanks a lot! I am happy that my little efforts make you feel better. Just remember these words, not this poor poet!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9683]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9683]}

Sweet Swetha!!
Missing You Terribly
Night and Day
Wonders my Heart
Through the Moon

After a lot of days I read a poem from someone who is amongst us. I mean, a member of the same forum as we all are. And with great humbleness I should like to mention that I also have a poetic bone and have contributed some poems to some web sites. I, that's why find Kalyani, as the one of my class. Hehehehe that was cool reading your lines, Kalyani. Keep up the good work and pen more such lines.

Oh Wow! Thanks a lot Abhijeet! But I am only a small fry compared to the bigger fish around here and that is Chinmoy! He is the great poet of boddunan, I only take inspiration and try to put together a few lines myself occasionally!!
mysmiley4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sweet Swetha!!
Missing You Terribly
Night and Day
Wonders my Heart
Through the Moon

Oh Wow! Thanks a lot Abhijeet! But I am only a small fry compared to the bigger fish around here and that is Chinmoy! He is the great poet of boddunan, I only take inspiration and try to put together a few lines myself occasionally!!

All fish, however small, must grow big and you have grown...!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9686]}
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.