Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha Swetha Yes Papa

Writing articles yes Papa

Forum posting Yes papa

Writing poems (rhyms) no papa

where is she? ha ha ha!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what a short and sweet poem!

Robert and Swetha went up the hill
the hill of boddunan and laughter,
Robert fell down and broke his crown
and swetha came laughing after!

hahah!

Lovely tit for that. :P :P :P

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thanks a lot! I am happy that my little efforts make you feel better. Just remember these words, not this poor poet!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9683]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9683]}

I want to see that poor poet's 'buji' look again. :cheer: :cheer:
when will you upload your profile picture back....I want the latest one...a smiling face :woohoo:

With or without it, I am still here and smiling all the time, may be I cry within!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9695]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9695]}

It's not a good excuse :angry:

Sandhya, I am on your side in this!!! :) Chnimoy, We want the profile back!! :angry:

I know Sandhyaji's side is growing big and strong but what can I do as I have lost the only photo I have had!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9705]}

Again Sandhyaji :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9712]}
Another excuse....you can take instant photos with your own camera anytime :evil: :evil:

Cameras are meant not for self-photos!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9725]}

ask your better half to take a smiling photo of yours. Tell her that we people want a 'super smiling' photo of yours :P

Not even half better in seeing me smiling - the best when I am in tears!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9729]}
@Ceemji
Do you cry 24 hours a day? Then ask her to take your photo while you are sleeping......
Picture of a sleeping baby...
mysmiley3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
@Ceemji
Do you cry 24 hours a day? Then ask her to take your photo while you are sleeping......
Picture of a sleeping baby...

Strange are the ways of some women! To them, a hubby is baby or someone yet to be born or a madcap or a thief or a hypocrite or ???????
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9756]}
or a lion?

Swetha Shenoy
or a lion?

No 'Kazhutha puli'..
swetha, decode it for Ceemji..... :cheer:
Mala pole vannathu eli pole poyi (Come as a mountain and gone as a mouse...) :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
or a lion?

No 'Kazhutha puli'..
Mala pole vannathu eli pole poyi (Come as a mountain and gone as a mouse...) :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

It's not for Swetha to decode it, I am doing it for her. A mountain is a mountain and a mouse is always a mouse and I am confident that you would grow in age as well as in experience to differentiate a mountain from a mouse!!!!!!
or a lion?

No 'Kazhutha puli'..

It's not for Swetha to decode it, I am doing it for her. A mountain is a mountain and a mouse is always a mouse and I am confident that you would grow in age as well as in experience to differentiate a mountain from a mouse!!!!!!

Can anyone find a similar proverb in Hindi or Bengali? :cheer: :cheer:
A problem we assumed to be very scaring (we may lose sleep for many days too, thinking about it ;) ) when it finally arrived was so simple that we often ask it ourselves, was it so simple?)
someone give me its Bengali translation please :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
or a lion?

No 'Kazhutha puli'..

A problem we assumed to be very scaring (we may lose sleep for many days too, thinking about it ;) ) when it finally arrived was so simple that we often ask it ourselves, was it so simple?)

I am sure" Ab ayega Oont (Camel)' Pahad Ke Niche, ab oukat ka pata chalega ki Oont kya our pahad kya!" :laugh: "

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
or a lion?

No 'Kazhutha puli'..

I am sure" Ab ayega Oont (Camel)' Pahad Ke Niche, ab oukat ka pata chalega ki Oont kya our pahad kya!" :laugh: "

So, mountain is same for both.... :cheer: :cheer:
But camel became 'Chooha' :woohoo: :woohoo:

now ceemji will give its Bengali translation :whistle: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.