Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i Am very heart wrecked today

My yet to be father in law denied me to get married to his son

citing caste reason (they are SC and we are brahmins) that too he told to my father

oh what a wreck i am !

inspite of good education and all that, people give up in things like caste, creed and all tat .

Swetha Shenoy
so, what have you both decided?

Meera sandhu
i want to take a gun and kill my family

i have gone thru this before during my sister time. now again this

bah
mysmiley4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy

bah

but your parents have no problem, right?

Meera sandhu
no problem with my parents re.

Swetha Shenoy
no problem with my parents re.

when you mentioned 'my family' I thought, it's your family.
now what's the next step. it makes me remember Chetan Bhagat's 2 states. how will you convince them?

Meera sandhu

bah

Very sad turn of events but you know my limitations. I am terrible as an adviser in the affairs of love and marriage not like someone who has acclaimed expertise in match-making and astrology both!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9808]}

Coming to the more serious business of commenting on your problems, one thing passes my comprehension which is why two educated and financially independent adults can not take their life into their hands by deciding it themselves. The way reservation has been perpetuated in India contrary to the vision of the founding fathers of our constitution, I foresee a situation when Brhamins too would find their caste in the schedule for reservation!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

So you can convince your yet-to-be-father-in-law and all yet- to-bees that Brahmins too would be dubbed as SC in a matter of few years!! :P :P :P :P :P :P
I had a very horrifying day on 9th feb....

it was decided the meeting of both the set of parents. But the boy's parents behaved very arrogantly with my parents. so much of attitude they showed as if we are something cheap.

I still cant believe people can be so arrogant

Swetha Shenoy

it was decided the meeting of both the set of parents. But the boy's parents behaved very arrogantly with my parents. so much of attitude they showed as if we are something cheap.

now need hypnotism :evil: :evil:
mysmiley4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Don't think too much of their arrogance - it's the armor of a weak person. When sense deserts and logic perplexes a person he or she turns arrogantly mad!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.