Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had a very horrifying day on 9th feb....

it was decided the meeting of both the set of parents. But the boy's parents behaved very arrogantly with my parents. so much of attitude they showed as if we are something cheap.

I still cant believe people can be so arrogant

now need hypnotism :evil: :evil:

Now you are concentrating on hypnotism also apart from astrology, match-making and all that, JIJI!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10143]}
I had a very horrifying day on 9th feb....

it was decided the meeting of both the set of parents. But the boy's parents behaved very arrogantly with my parents. so much of attitude they showed as if we are something cheap.

I still cant believe people can be so arrogant

now need hypnotism :evil: :evil:

Now you are concentrating on hypnotism also apart from astrology, match-making and all that, JIJI!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10143]}

It seems you fear me a lot. That's why you are not uploading your avatar back? :P

Meera sandhu
To add to my woes,

my collegue whom i have been associated in work very closely is resigning his job and moreover i got some fatigue and fungal infection!

Bah! and my parents r not here (they r in kerala) and i am constanlty fighting with my fiance!

what a life!

By the way, sandhya thanks for calling me

Kalyani, chinmoyji and sandhya will remain the three musketeers friends of boddunan

No thanks among friends :P
It's my duty and pleasure. Give me a kick if you feel I never care you :)

Sandy,

Why are you expecting poems from Swetha? Why don't you give us Sandhya Ragam?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
To add to my woes,

my collegue whom i have been associated in work very closely is resigning his job and moreover i got some fatigue and fungal infection!

Bah! and my parents r not here (they r in kerala) and i am constanlty fighting with my fiance!

what a life!

By the way, sandhya thanks for calling me

Kalyani, chinmoyji and sandhya will remain the three musketeers friends of boddunan

No thanks among friends :P
It's my duty and pleasure. Give me a kick if you feel I never care you :)

Sandy,

Why are you expecting poems from Swetha? Why don't you give us Sandhya Ragam?

now a days I stopped writing... :woohoo:
actually am not proficient in English poems, am comfortable with Malayalam and Hindi :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.