Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have already mentioned that only female go for hunting, not male (Lion). Hunting happens at homes also. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

that may be the reason why you fear marriage? :cheer:
shall I find a Kerala girl for you? :cheer: :cheer:

JiJi is a match-maker now!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9782]}

not started that job yet ;) :P :evil: :evil:

Then what are you doing, prospecting???
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9786]}

I will perform 'Jyothishi' job :P

You have it in you - a shrewd head for business - combining match-making and astrology both!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

still now, you have never revealed your marital status
If you give me horoscope of that lady, i will surely check it for you :laugh: :P

Back at the old game once again!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

hihihi
If you want full details, you need to provide full information too :angry:

Okay check mine I too am interested. Sending combined horoscope with fingerprints. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have already mentioned that only female go for hunting, not male (Lion). Hunting happens at homes also. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

You have it in you - a shrewd head for business - combining match-making and astrology both!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

If you give me horoscope of that lady, i will surely check it for you :laugh: :P

Back at the old game once again!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

hihihi

Okay check mine I too am interested. Sending combined horoscope with fingerprints. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sent Lion's fingerprints first...let me check it first :P

Meera sandhu

hihihi

sent Lion's fingerprints first...let me check it first :P

Should I send my driving licence - it has my all data a smart card in fact. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have asked you to send lioness' data, not yours...
You are not smart in decoding my puzzles....need a special teaching class :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

hihihi

She would need footprints too to make a true evaluation of your present and future. Perhaps you have no interest in the past, I suppose!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.