not even a single member among us can keep ourselves away from that ringing nuisance ...mobile phones B) B) B)
Have you ever felt that your mobile is ringing, but when you reach it to attend the call, you find that your mobile is silent :laugh: :laugh: ?
I often feel so ;) . I feel that my mobile is ringing :silly: :silly: :silly: , is it because its ringtone is very close to my heart.....my heart sings it for me? ;)
what about you?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have many experiences. I have s Samsung mobile and using default ringtone which comes with the handset. While I get the same ringtone sound, I will take my phone and get disappointment which creates a smile in my face.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
That is a sort of disease Sandhya I have seen many people who take out their mobile from the pocket in every 2 minutes to check if there is any call or a SMS though they know that they don't have. And I am blessed that I don't have such a habit though I have a bad habit of even not listening to the phone even though it is ringing, my kids or wife used to remind me that my phone is ringing. :laugh:
That is a sort of disease Sandhya I have seen many people who take out their mobile from the pocket in every 2 minutes to check if there is any call or a SMS though they know that they don't have. And I am blessed that I don't have such a habit though I have a bad habit of even not listening to the phone even though it is ringing, my kids or wife used to remind me that my phone is ringing. :laugh:

Sanjeev, it is not a disease if we take our phone after hearing the ringtone (which we set our ringtone). It can be considered disease or enthusiasm or anxiety if people take their mobiles often even if it doesn't ring.

it's also a terrible disease :laugh:
we should name it first... :cheer: 'phone ringing anxiety'

Sanjeev, I think it's not the problem with your mobile...but with your ears. see a doctor soon :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev, I think it's not the problem with your mobile...but with your ears. see a doctor soon :woohoo: :woohoo:

Well said Sandy. In the previous post, I have explained the same thing. Please read my post too. Sanjeev, Don't mistake me. I said it is not a diesast, no comment on you. rest is Sandy's part :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Everything is normal with my ears the thing is I get tired of listening to the phones at office so at home I just keep mobile a side and neglect whoever's call it is. :laugh:

Everything is normal with my ears the thing is I get tired of listening to the phones at office so at home I just keep mobile a side and neglect whoever's call it is. :laugh:

tired with that ringing

Meera sandhu

tired with that ringing

Yes tired of listening a ringing phone it just irritates me when I am at home. :evil:

tired with that ringing

Sandy,

Let us pray for Sanjeev.

God, please make Sanjeevs phone remain always in silent mode so that he won't get tired of mobile phone rings.

tired with that ringing

Sandy,

Let us pray for Sanjeev.

God, please make Sanjeevs phone remain always in silent mode so that he won't get tired of mobile phone rings.

Its in my hand to make it in slient mode not in God's hand although you can pray God for me that people don't call on my phone too much. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.