Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ceemji is now keeping silence. where has he gone :evil: :evil: :angry: :cheer: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
But more girls having the saving habit..

good, nice reply. say it louder so that our boys hear it better :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

But all used to mention the girls as extravagant..

It is not true. Some exceptions may be there. Girls are more responsible.

Exception is very very rare. 90% of the girls are more responsible only.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Boyfriends are also not bad Ceemji...
they get free company of girls and touch them here and there with or without their permission ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

My no comments are the eloquent ones in this context!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

am I not right?
then why are you people complaining about expenses? ;)

every consumer complains of high price or bad quality. This is similar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

they get free company of girls and touch them here and there with or without their permission ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

My no comments are the eloquent ones in this context!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

am I not right?

every consumer complains of high price or bad quality. This is similar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if so girls should also complain...
boys want their girls to look beautiful. But they never spend money to buy even a lipstick for her :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
This is funny what girl friend will do when inflation is increasing day by day presently. :laugh:
ha...ha...ha..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
what a joke
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9783]}

Very practical ! LOL....I have a friend who always jokes and teases her husband about her salary being her money and her husband's salary being our money ! :laugh: Theirs was a love marriage so it must have started before they were married...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

am I not right?

boys want their girls to look beautiful. But they never spend money to buy even a lipstick for her :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Agreed. Both can complain. But to whom? Should Consumer Redress Forum receive and settle complaints? :P :P :P

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

am I not right?

Agreed. Both can complain. But to whom? Should Consumer Redress Forum receive and settle complaints? :P :P :P

we can form a new committee to register those complaints :evil: :evil:
Dr.Manmohan singh, please note ;)
Problem of lipsticks, eye liners and pocket money :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

am I not right?

we can form a new committee to register those complaints :evil: :evil:
Dr.Manmohan singh, please note ;)
Problem of lipsticks, eye liners and pocket money :evil: :evil:

I think he will give you a begging bowl soon to solve all your problems- final gift. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.