In the past 1.5 months my weight has been reduced by 2 kgs. Thanks to my mosquito bat that keeps me working at least 2 hours every day in the evening. ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10054]}

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the past 1.5 months my weight has been reduced by 2 kgs. Thanks to my mosquito bat that keeps me working at least 2 hours every day in the evening. ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ok. i will send you more mosquitoes from AP. They are very famous and will lessen your weight more effectively than Kerala Mosquitoes.
But am thinking to start a mosquito bat factory as the best strategy of weight loss! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
But am thinking to start a mosquito bat factory as the best strategy of weight loss! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Then i supply Mosquitoes from AP on a wholesale system.. Don't forget if you want to become slim. you should wave your bat and kill the mosquitoes. Its possible if there are mosquitoes in plenty. Kerala Mosquitoes are inadequate. So you have to import from AP. By the by, don't tell with any body. I give you more discount on bulk mosquito purchases

Then i supply Mosquitoes from AP on a wholesale system.. Don't forget if you want to become slim. you should wave your bat and kill the mosquitoes. Its possible if there are mosquitoes in plenty. Kerala Mosquitoes are inadequate. So you have to import from AP. By the by, don't tell with any body. I give you more discount on bulk mosquito purchases

mosquitoes suck blood too :evil: :evil:
can it cause weight loss? ;)

Meera sandhu

No weight loss is due to casing the mosquito. aiming with your bat and hitting it with great force. All this will make a perfect exercise and makes you slim.

No weight loss is due to casing the mosquito. aiming with your bat and hitting it with great force. All this will make a perfect exercise and makes you slim.

you are ready to send andra mosquitoes to Kerala, yet not willing to buy a bat from my bat company :( :(

Meera sandhu
Please be kind with mosquitoes. They are our blood relatives. They teach us to keep vigil and energetic.
:) Mosquito in this season, surprising me, My city is call city of mosquito. If you want to loose more weight come here in summer.

:) :) Yes our blood is running in their veins.
Please be kind with mosquitoes. They are our blood relatives. They teach us to keep vigil and energetic.
:) Mosquito in this season, surprising me, My city is call city of mosquito. If you want to loose more weight come here in summer.

am giving you all a weight loss strategy and you all are interested in inviting me to your city of mosquitoes :evil: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.