Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the past 1.5 months my weight has been reduced by 2 kgs. Thanks to my mosquito bat that keeps me working at least 2 hours every day in the evening. ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10054]}

I don't think anyone might have thought of this innovative way of losing weight. This is awesome. I guess others should take a cue from you :laugh:

Sandhya always smart and innovative. :) :)

mary , it's best for all addicts who stay in front of computers always. Good exercise for their bones and muscles. You can try too. You will be amazed by its results :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mary
In the past 1.5 months my weight has been reduced by 2 kgs. Thanks to my mosquito bat that keeps me working at least 2 hours every day in the evening. ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10054]}

I don't think anyone might have thought of this innovative way of losing weight. This is awesome. I guess others should take a cue from you :laugh:

at last I got one supporter :woohoo: :woohoo:

Swetha, where are you....am waiting for your answer. Your father-in-law says, you are over-weighted. Shall I parcel a bat for you? ;) I am sure, you can work in your apartment at least for two hours a day, as you are residing in Hyderabad city :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I bat- in 1.5 months- weight loss 2 kg,
then 2 bat in 12 months- weight loss = ?
Again 2 bat in 60 months- weight loss =?

Stop it one day you will be without weight. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now you have put some weight behind your statement :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I bat- in 1.5 months- weight loss 2 kg,
then 2 bat in 12 months- weight loss = ?
Again 2 bat in 60 months- weight loss =?

Stop it one day you will be without weight. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now you have put some weight behind your statement :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

now let me reduce it like weight loss strategy :woohoo: :woohoo:
60/2 gives 30 month. Then subtract it from the product of 2 and 12.
Not possible...
Then multiply with 1.5, then try to subtract again :silly:
Abhi, you try to decode the puzzle. Let me go. I am too busy with my mosquito bat. Let me charge it now so that I can go for mosquito hunt in the evening :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
It's a easy way to reduce weight, but in Karnal (Haryana) no mosquitoes are find in winter, but in summer season a lots of mosquitoes. Then I will send to you
It's a easy way to reduce weight, but in Karnal (Haryana) no mosquitoes are find in winter, but in summer season a lots of mosquitoes. Then I will send to you

then send me a little winter yaar...
it's too hot here without any rain :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
But whether of my city is so cold. Due to 2 days continuous rain, temperature is going down and lots of cold
Lol... Look like all are either inviting you or sending you more mosquitos !! :D I am sure it will cover all exercising session. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Lol... Look like all are either inviting you or sending you more mosquitos !! :D I am sure it will cover all exercising session. :D

but all are lazy fellows :angry: :angry:
at least one person is not willing to do bat exercise to avoid health related problems :angry: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

but all are lazy fellows :angry: :angry:
at least one person is not willing to do bat exercise to avoid health related problems :angry: :evil: :evil:

:laugh:

You are still expecting such thing. Lol, you are just inviting some more exercise for you. ha ha

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: abhishekshah
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.