Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the past 1.5 months my weight has been reduced by 2 kgs. Thanks to my mosquito bat that keeps me working at least 2 hours every day in the evening. ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10054]}

I don't think anyone might have thought of this innovative way of losing weight. This is awesome. I guess others should take a cue from you :laugh:

at last I got one supporter :woohoo: :woohoo:

Swetha, where are you....am waiting for your answer. Your father-in-law says, you are over-weighted. Shall I parcel a bat for you? ;) I am sure, you can work in your apartment at least for two hours a day, as you are residing in Hyderabad city :laugh: :laugh:

Well, Sandhya, if you send me the bat, i must use it na?

I dont get the chance to use it as i dont have mosquitos around!!!!

I dust my home every day when i get the chance and i keep my food covered. I use all out everyday and not a single mosquito can be traced!

Swetha Shenoy
In the past 1.5 months my weight has been reduced by 2 kgs. Thanks to my mosquito bat that keeps me working at least 2 hours every day in the evening. ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

I don't think anyone might have thought of this innovative way of losing weight. This is awesome. I guess others should take a cue from you :laugh:

Swetha, where are you....am waiting for your answer. Your father-in-law says, you are over-weighted. Shall I parcel a bat for you? ;) I am sure, you can work in your apartment at least for two hours a day, as you are residing in Hyderabad city :laugh: :laugh:

I dust my home every day when i get the chance and i keep my food covered. I use all out everyday and not a single mosquito can be traced!

shall i send a few mosquitoes from Thrissur :blink:

Meera sandhu

In that case, I invite you here - at Ahmednagar. We have loads of mosquitoes here and you will have a lot of engagement all day long :lol: :lol: :lol:
lookingweight_2013-02-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Then write an article on this. This will be hit and the bat will be popular.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

In that case, I invite you here - at Ahmednagar. We have loads of mosquitoes here and you will have a lot of engagement all day long :lol: :lol: :lol:

yet you are not willing to do daily exercise :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10105]}
weight loss through this exercise is amazing :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Then write an article on this. This will be hit and the bat will be popular.

editors have not replied my post yet :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
shall I submit this one as article :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
You must say thanks to mosquitoes also with out them there is no use of bat. :P :P

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You must say thanks to mosquitoes also with out them there is no use of bat. :P :P

Doctor has already told you to reduce weight :evil:
why can't you buy a mosquito bat. If none is available in your home, you can clean street too.... :laugh: :laugh:

This message is for the girl from Hyderabad who says, no mosquitoes in my home. Ask your fiancee to buy you one and as happened on your birthday, enjoy a nice morning walk every morning in the streets with bat in hand :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya this sounds funny due to mosquitoes bat you lost 2 kg weight loss. But I have no such chance as we didn't have mosquitoes at home.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya this sounds funny due to mosquitoes bat you lost 2 kg weight loss. But I have no such chance as we didn't have mosquitoes at home.

you are too slim and shall I give you name, mosquito of Boddunan? ;)

years back, one of my degree friends had the same name "Kothuk" (mosquito) as she was too slim. In her love, we often leave mosquitoes alive. afterall, she is our dearest friend and we see her face in every mosquito :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.