{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10122]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh my God this is really high addiction of facebook. Addicting to facebook is more dangerous than drug addiction or smoking etc.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

These days, Facebook has become a problem for many parents. Their kids are hooked to the site for hours together ignoring their studies and other responsibilities. Really it is great addiction. But then is it a victory for Facebook?
Face book is preferred to college books by many and if they live on Facebook, that is not surprising.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

These days, Facebook has become a problem for many parents. Their kids are hooked to the site for hours together ignoring their studies and other responsibilities. Really it is great addiction. But then is it a victory for Facebook?

Thats what I was thinking, business and profit at what cost? On the other hand children should be taught to use the net in a responsible manner since one cannot stop progress ....It is the duty of the parents and teachers to do so, one can only try, the rest is up to them ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Facebook has both advantages and disadvantages but compared to both then there are alot of disadvantages only. so facebook should be used upto the limit.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ha ha.. Its funny, but true as most of the youngsters quite attracted and addicted to facebook. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Ha ha.. Its funny, but true as most of the youngsters quite attracted and addicted to facebook. :D

These days one's permanent address is really the email ID. Wherever he goes, you may contact him on his email ID. If he has a Facebook account, it is easier to contact him by logging in Facebook. some times back, a girl wrote in her Facebook account that she was available at a particular place. He boyfriend who was online met her at the place. I don't think that there is anything wrong in declaring Facebook a permanent address.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

These days one's permanent address is really the email ID. Wherever he goes, you may contact him on his email ID. If he has a Facebook account, it is easier to contact him by logging in Facebook. some times back, a girl wrote in her Facebook account that she was available at a particular place. He boyfriend who was online met her at the place. I don't think that there is anything wrong in declaring Facebook a permanent address.

Nothing wrong, but disclosing more personal stuff can turn out in reverse and unexpected results. So better be careful on our activity there. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Many young are addicted to face book but we are also to another :P :P :P :P :P :P
mysmiley2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Thats what I was thinking, business and profit at what cost? On the other hand children should be taught to use the net in a responsible manner since one cannot stop progress ....It is the duty of the parents and teachers to do so, one can only try, the rest is up to them ! :huh:

That's right. I had heard that there is a certain browser especially designed for kids. That is browser where only certain web sites can open. This automatically stops the children from having access to things they shouldn't at their age. But it is too difficult for this to materialize.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.