Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many young are addicted to face book but we are also to another :P :P :P :P :P :P

JIJI used to be attached to Boddunan which bordered on addiction!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10131]}
Many young are addicted to face book but we are also to another :P :P :P :P :P :P

yes you are right, she might get angry. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I have made a factual statement, let her get angry!!! :P :P :P :P :P

:evil: :evil: :angry: :angry:

if so, you people are responsible for it, for binding me here always with super glue of your love and affection :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
These days, Facebook has become a problem for many parents. Their kids are hooked to the site for hours together ignoring their studies and other responsibilities. Really it is great addiction. But then is it a victory for Facebook?

Thats what I was thinking, business and profit at what cost? On the other hand children should be taught to use the net in a responsible manner since one cannot stop progress ....It is the duty of the parents and teachers to do so, one can only try, the rest is up to them ! :huh:

That's right. I had heard that there is a certain browser especially designed for kids. That is browser where only certain web sites can open. This automatically stops the children from having access to things they shouldn't at their age. But it is too difficult for this to materialize.

One can control only to a certain extent, but ideally the children should be made aware of all the implications so that they dont go overboard with their usage.I know of many cases where Engineering students dont attend classes , spending time instead at cyber cafes because they are not allowed to use the net at home - so controlling too much can backfire!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is addiction for sure, there are so many people who always look online, when ever I enter into facebook. I also feel addicted to it but I have limited it after the college times. I have other uses of the internet now. I am thankful to Usha madam to introduce me to this website.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Thank you said by: usha manohar
doing things without our control is called addiction...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

if so, you people are responsible for it, for binding me here always with super glue of your love and affection :cheer: :cheer:

I am in no way responsible for your addiction and don't count me in!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I am in no way responsible for your addiction and don't count me in!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I am also not, so don't count me. If you think I am responsible then share some income also. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I am also not, so don't count me. If you think I am responsible then share some income also. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Income and addiction, both :unsure: :unsure:
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.