{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10127]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maybe we can't read minds, but we do read faces and eyes, the only reason they don't get slapped is we reserve our energy for better things!!! :laugh: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Rajani K
Maybe we can't read minds, but we do read faces and eyes, the only reason they don't get slapped is we reserve our energy for better things!!! :laugh: :evil:

LOL....On the other hand if more women start doing that , may be the sexual harassment cases would come down......

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Kalyani we can even read peoples mind upto 50% but we cannot read some people minds.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There is no need to read anyone's mind. As long as one does not reveal or does what is in his mind, there is nothing to bother about. One needs to be pious by 'manasa, wacha and karmana' (mind, speech and action). But let us restrict only wacha (words) and 'karmana (deeds) and give liberty to all about 'mansa) (thought).

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

LOL....On the other hand if more women start doing that , may be the sexual harassment cases would come down......

Oh yes, that is one biggest benefit out of it!!! :)

Kalyani we can even read peoples mind upto 50% but we cannot read some people minds.

That applies only to people who are closer to us and not to strangers!!!

What happened if it would be vice-versa.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

What happened if it would be vice-versa.

Then men would better tackle women. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If men read their readings correctly then what happens!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

If men read their readings correctly then what happens!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You would be really surprised to know!!! :evil:
mysmiley4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.