Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me sum it up like this - men would read minds of women and women would do likewise as they did in the past perfectly , imperfectly - there lies the beauty of this mind-reading game!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10134]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10127]}

What happened if it would be vice-versa.

Then men would better tackle women. .

No Sir It is quite impossible to tackle them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
All men should thank the Almighty for this. There was a Marathi film where the hero gets to listen to the mind of all the women. Initially he likes it, but then he goes mad as he never gets rest. His ears are always awake hahahahaha
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
All men should thank the Almighty for this. There was a Marathi film where the hero gets to listen to the mind of all the women. Initially he likes it, but then he goes mad as he never gets rest. His ears are always awake hahahahaha

Bangal what is the name of that ? give the link, if possible.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

:dry: This is the first time someone has called me by my surname :P Are you also from Maharashtra and know Marathi films? My net connection is slow so I won't be able to search the link now. Will send it asap.

:dry: This is the first time someone has called me by my surname :P Are you also from Maharashtra and know Marathi films? My net connection is slow so I won't be able to search the link now. Will send it asap.

Ram is from Bengal. I thought you too :cheer:
can you please decode your surname?

Meera sandhu

Ram is from Bengal. I thought you too :cheer:
can you please decode your surname?

Hahahaha :lol: My surname is not any code word :woohoo: :woohoo: I am from Maharashtra as I said in the previous response.
Let me sum it up like this - men would read minds of women and women would do likewise as they did in the past perfectly , imperfectly - there lies the beauty of this mind-reading game!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10134]}

:woohoo: :woohoo: But if men and women both started reading each others' minds correctly, then there would be World War III :woohoo: :laugh:
mysmiley3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

HA HA HA! Yes, that was a very nice movie, really innovative idea was taken up in the movie!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A Hollywood movie named "what women really wants" is also on the same theme. The lead character, played by Mel Gibson, can read the mind of the woman. It is funny movie. There is no such movie which I have seen in which the women can read the mind, because I think that women can read the body language very well, and so they can interpret your mind easily.

HA HA HA! Yes, that was a very nice movie, really innovative idea was taken up in the movie!

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.