Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mind reading game is not so easy.. if anyone of the gender can really do it may be the problems can be reduced to some extent.
Sanjoy keep your latest answer in below of quote. This may be easy to access.

I kept that below the post earlier, but as the default cursor place is above it so I thought it keep it there, but for the convenience of the readers, I think it is all right now. Coming back on topic, I think a movie based on this theme, can be a good entertainment, but I am not a movie writer yet.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
It is easy to understand the behavior of the family members, because we spend a lot of time together.
I have also experienced to read the minds of my family members. I know expressions of my family members

At times we find even people who are close to us seem different ...All of us grow and change with time and also interaction with other people. So we can never be sure of anyone and also cannot afford to take anyone for granted...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: SANJAY KUMAR
Mind reading game is not so easy.. if anyone of the gender can really do it may be the problems can be reduced to some extent.

I dont think we can read peoples mind that easily, may be sometimes we could do it through their actions and expressions.....I feel that it is better not to be able read others mind since we will get entangled into others complications unknowingly and we may face problems all the time esp when they are cricizing and evaluating us ;)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Yes you are right. If we spend lots of time with our family members then we will be able to understand the feelings of the members

I dont think we can read peoples mind that easily, may be sometimes we could do it through their actions and expressions.....I feel that it is better not to be able read others mind since we will get entangled into others complications unknowingly and we may face problems all the time esp when they are cricizing and evaluating us ;)

True! also not to mention the constant nagging suspicion it would plant in our minds about others! :blink: That would be freaking irritating issue then!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Women can read minds .By this way they can look after every thing and every member in touch..
The main ability of women is reading the minds of human beings.
Women should practice how to read others mind. So that she can easily know who is a cheater and who is good. Actually most of the women will have this quality

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, it is right in this way ,It is true also women react like this .But she remains busy in other works and don't care about these things . And men are safe by this.

Yes this is really a danger thing starting it will be funny later many problems.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Rajani K
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.