Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mind reading game is not so easy.. if anyone of the gender can really do it may be the problems can be reduced to some extent.

I dont think we can read peoples mind that easily, may be sometimes we could do it through their actions and expressions.....I feel that it is better not to be able read others mind since we will get entangled into others complications unknowingly and we may face problems all the time esp when they are cricizing and evaluating us ;)

True! also not to mention the constant nagging suspicion it would plant in our minds about others! :blink: That would be freaking irritating issue then!

The simple our thought process is the better it is for us, look at the kind of lifestyle we lead these days putting our fingers in too many pies and struggling ....add to that mind reading LOL, one can go bonkers ! :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mind reading game is not so easy.. if anyone of the gender can really do it may be the problems can be reduced to some extent.

I dont think we can read peoples mind that easily, may be sometimes we could do it through their actions and expressions.....I feel that it is better not to be able read others mind since we will get entangled into others complications unknowingly and we may face problems all the time esp when they are cricizing and evaluating us ;)

True! also not to mention the constant nagging suspicion it would plant in our minds about others! :blink: That would be freaking irritating issue then!

The simple our thought process is the better it is for us, look at the kind of lifestyle we lead these days putting our fingers in too many pies and struggling ....add to that mind reading LOL, one can go bonkers ! :laugh:

HA HA HA! I am actually imagining how it would be if we started reading minds of everyone around us, there won't be any friends left! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

HA HA HA! I am actually imagining how it would be if we started reading minds of everyone around us, there won't be any friends left! :laugh:

We should first have guts to take anything that the person thinks about you. in case of enemies it will be useful if he/she is planning some conspiracies .. :laugh: :)

We should first have guts to take anything that the person thinks about you. in case of enemies it will be useful if he/she is planning some conspiracies .. :laugh: :)

More than that, I would worry about the way others will react upon reading my mind!!! :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More than that, I would worry about the way others will react upon reading my mind!!! :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That thought never entered my mind, kept thinking that only I was able to read others mind LOL....a combined mind reading would be hilarious :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That thought never entered my mind, kept thinking that only I was able to read others mind LOL....a combined mind reading would be hilarious :laugh:

And totally disastrous in women-women relationships!!! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

And totally disastrous in women-women relationships!!! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Of course I can imagine the amount of disaster - makes me wonder whether you would be left with any friends, each one glaring at the other as he/she is able to read each others mind LOL... :P

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.