:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, my brain is not cracked up but I was just surfing another site and posting my votes on a poll and one of them wanted to me to answer either Yes or a No to 'I have a neurological brain condition" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh My God! I cannot stop laughing, but since voting meant 15 points, I just went ahead and voted Yes!! But who and why would anyone want to know how many cyber strangers have the brain condition and how many don't! I am not able to figure it out, can you???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You never know what you click beneath the box - the question you read is kept funny to keep you going like you must have wondered 100 times that why do they keep so easy questions in KBC phone rewards that even a child would want to SMS an answer immediately.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

No, my brain is not cracked up but I was just surfing another site and posting my votes on a poll and one of them wanted to me to answer either Yes or a No to 'I have a neurological brain condition" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh My God! I cannot stop laughing, but since voting meant 15 points, I just went ahead and voted Yes!! But who and why would anyone want to know how many cyber strangers have the brain condition and how many don't! I am not able to figure it out, can you???

LOL, :laugh: that sounds really weird Kalyani...Come to think of it we all may have some neurological brain condition or the other, it is the degree that makes all the difference ! Honestly, the ideas these sites come up with ... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

hahhah :woohoo: :laugh: It is really funny and came across such questions before. You answered well that after attempting such question anyone is surely going to get some neurological problem..

LOL, :laugh: that sounds really weird Kalyani...Come to think of it we all may have some neurological brain condition or the other, it is the degree that makes all the difference ! Honestly, the ideas these sites come up with ... :dry:

True that is very weird, but it is not the site, but the users who come up with such silly questions!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Same like here, anything to get points!!! :laugh:

hahhah :woohoo: :laugh: It is really funny and came across such questions before. You answered well that after attempting such question anyone is surely going to get some neurological problem..

HA HA HA! Yes I really racked my brain trying to recall if I has something in my brain that I may have missed while answering that question!! :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.