The topic is locked.
I am just back from Gurgaon- As expected the lady there gave me 15 minutes- a dirty look and another date, to come again on Monday for another test.
Help me if any of you know- how to handle such stiff heads, who wont listen to your problems but would stick to their own rules
Although I love her ways of strictness.
That is must to keep people fit and disciplined ;) .
Let me know your opinion.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am just back from Gurgaon- As expected the lady there gave me 15 minutes- a dirty look and another date, to come again on Monday for another test.
Help me if any of you - how to handle such stiff heads, who wont listen to your problems but would stick to their own rues

Simple Sunil. Make another trip.
Recollect that eternal hit, "Aap Yoon Hi agar Hum Se Milte rahe, Dekhiye Ek Din..........."
Help me if any of you know- how to handle such stiff heads, who wont listen to your problems but would stick to their own rules

I doubt if she is a member here and checked that Valentine thread ;)
She might be irritated when you locked the thread the next day :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Ask her Mobile number and go to her house. May be she would listen better once you meet her at her home. Don't forget to give her soe sweets when you go to her home. :woohoo:
Ask her Mobile number and go to her house. May be she would listen better once you meet her at her home. Don't forget to give her soe sweets when you go to her home. :woohoo:

ask her mobile number and she will give slaps for sure :laugh: :laugh:
Sunny, do you want to cancel that request forever :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Sandhya how many people have you slapped for asking your mobile no?. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sandhya how many people have you slapped for asking your mobile no?. :woohoo: :woohoo:

no one has dared to ask my mobile number :evil: :evil:

sunny, never go for Dracula's words ;)

Meera sandhu

Brother I gave her a bunch of roses (one day old though) I have her mobile number, access to her home her hubby was my ex-boss who died a few months back. She is looking after the company as expertly as she used to do previously as well. But she was not as tough as she is now. She took the flowers and kept them aside. To make things worse she did not ask me to come home but asked to come back on Monday. You know it was such a bad weather in that area. And going to sector 16 on a cycle rikshaw was such a big headache. :( :( :(

no one has dared to ask my mobile number :evil: :evil:

sunny, never go for Dracula's words ;)

Sandhya- what is your mobile number?/ :blush:

Brother I gave her a bunch of roses (one day old though) I have her mobile number, access to her home her hubby was my ex-boss who died a few months back. She is looking after the company as expertly as she used to do previously as well. But she was not as tough as she is now. She took the flowers and kept them aside. To make things worse she did not ask me to come home but asked to come back on Monday. You know it was such a bad weather in that area. And going to sector 16 on a cycle rikshaw was such a big headache. :( :( :(

Sector 16 I think is nearby Udyog Vihar if that is the area yes its difficult to reach there in rainy days. :blink:

May be you ask your wife to talk to the lady on your behalf may be she listens to her better. :woohoo:

abunch of roses, 1 day old :evil: :evil:
very bad.....no need to search for more reasons why she rejected :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.