The topic is locked.
Every girl posts a girl's picture as avatar. It's for the first time, a girl posted her would be's photo. How is it? ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10244]}

Today I asked Sarala, who is the handsome fellow in her picture. She at first said, it's her fiancee :woohoo: :woohoo:
Then changed her words suddenly. :silly: :silly: :blink:
What do think? How is he?
I liked him. What about you?
I think she likes him so much. She wants to see him always, so using as profile picture, actively participating today in forum too ;) ;) :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every girl posts a girl's picture as avatar. It's for the first time, a girl posted her would be's photo. How is it? ;)

Today I asked Sarala, who is the handsome fellow in her picture. She at first said, it's her fiancee :woohoo: :woohoo:
Then changed her words suddenly.
I think she likes him so much. She wants to see him always, so using as profile picture, actively participating today in forum too ;) ;) :P

You imagine a lot. Sarala is kidding you. He's Prabas,a Telugu second grade actor
B grade actor? No way!!!

Meera sandhu

Then changed her words suddenly.

You imagine a lot. Sarala is kidding you. He's Prabas,a Telugu second grade actor

Second grade actor? :laugh:

Is she marrying him?. May be a second actor but of course he is handsome.

:)
B grade actor? No way!!!

what do you mean by "No Way"?
Google PRABAS and check. you will find the way
B grade actor? No way!!!

What do you mean by "B" grade actor. An actor is an actor in my opinion. :woohoo: :blink: :blink:
B grade actor? No way!!!

What do you mean by "B" grade actor. An actor is an actor in my opinion. :woohoo: :blink: :blink:

Come on Sanjeev, you definitely cannot put different actors in one slot, that would be like calling Rakhi Sawant equivalent to Priyanka Chopra or Kareena instead of the C-grade actress that she is ! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

B grade actor? No way!!!

Come on Sanjeev, you definitely cannot put different actors in one slot, that would be like calling Rakhi Sawant equivalent to Priyanka Chopra or Kareena instead of the C-grade actress that she is ! :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha..nice explaination. :laugh:

But do you think Rakhi Sawant is an actress hehehe... :woohoo: She herslf does not know what she is? And what she does to get noticed by people. :woohoo:
B grade actor? No way!!!

Hahaha..nice explaination. :laugh:

But do you think Rakhi Sawant is an actress hehehe... :woohoo: She herslf does not know what she is? And what she does to get noticed by people. :woohoo:

:woohoo: :woohoo: No I don't think she is an actress, she is only a nautanki!!! I just used the term for her as an example!!! :laugh: :laugh: And why blame people, everyone likes to enjoy a few moments of stupid tamasha from time to time!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I also having the same doubt and I asked her she said some celebrity name....

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

He is the prabas our tollywood actor.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.