The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes he is Prabas from tollywood but not a B grade actor as stated by @Rambabu
He has done some good action movies and also have some blockbuster hits. Maybe @Rambabu don't like him so saying B grade actor.. :P :)

Prabas comes only after Mahesh and Jr. NTR. Its only after the success of Mirchi Prabas came into reckoning

May be you don't know that his movie "Chatrapathi" gave him more recognition. Though he is not first in the list as Mahesh , Jr NTR, pawan and other actors are he is consider in that list.

I'm a Telugu and a movie buff . Mirchi is receiving more reviews than Chatrapati.

Is it a humour thread or entertainment thread? :blink: :blink:
I want to shoot you all :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

Till now, this thread has not tasted the flavours of real humour :dry:

Shhhhhhhhh- I don't want to spoil your fun by disclosing that the avtar of your friend is that of a filmstar present on mirchi.com
Unless she is .....you know what I mean.
I hope no suspense destroyed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He has done some good action movies and also have some blockbuster hits. Maybe @Rambabu don't like him so saying B grade actor.. :P :)

Prabas comes only after Mahesh and Jr. NTR. Its only after the success of Mirchi Prabas came into reckoning

May be you don't know that his movie "Chatrapathi" gave him more recognition. Though he is not first in the list as Mahesh , Jr NTR, pawan and other actors are he is consider in that list.

I'm a Telugu and a movie buff . Mirchi is receiving more reviews than Chatrapati.

Is it a Humour thread? I thought its a RUMOUR thread.

Shhhhhhhhh- I don't want to spoil your fun by disclosing that the avtar of your friend is that of a filmstar present on mirchi.com

Is it a Humour thread? I thought its a RUMOUR thread.

Rumour thread :P
Best post till now :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
He is Prabas , Tolliwood acter He is a good actor. He is Sarla's would be no doubt.
Every girl posts a girl's picture as avatar. It's for the first time, a girl posted her would be's photo. How is it? ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10244]}

Today I asked Sarala, who is the handsome fellow in her picture. She at first said, it's her fiancee :woohoo: :woohoo:
Then changed her words suddenly. :silly: :silly: :blink:
What do think? How is he?
I liked him. What about you?
I think she likes him so much. She wants to see him always, so using as profile picture, actively participating today in forum too ;) ;) :P

most of the boys and girls are using screen celebrities photos.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Every girl posts a girl's picture as avatar. It's for the first time, a girl posted her would be's photo. How is it? ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10244]}

Today I asked Sarala, who is the handsome fellow in her picture. She at first said, it's her fiancee :woohoo: :woohoo:
Then changed her words suddenly. :silly: :silly: :blink:
What do think? How is he?
I liked him. What about you?
I think she likes him so much. She wants to see him always, so using as profile picture, actively participating today in forum too ;) ;) :P

most of the boys and girls are using screen celebrities photos.

thanks for being so generous and appreciating. Obliged.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think it is time to lock the thread now its been established that the boy in question is an actor and not Sarala's would be! Thank you!

I also request everyone here to create such threads that are more productive than being more personal!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.