Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
During Christmas term exam, when I asked my daughter to name a flying mammal (or bird :whistle: ), she answered 'ELEPHANT' :woohoo: :woohoo: . My wings of imagination began to fly and I thought of posting it here.
If elephants really get that power from God, how would our earth be? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . What about our life and aero planes? Pour your imaginations in this thread please :cheer: :cheer:

If elephants would start flying then they would make our houses dirty by their shit. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's really a wonderful answer with humorous touch :laugh: :laugh:
Perhaps we may get out of our homes with umbrellas always in hand ;) ;)

Hehehe..do you think the standard size umbrella would be sufficient for it. :woohoo:

perhaps new factories may open to make special umbrellas to go out ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Just imagine a situation, always umbrellas in hand fearing...... :woohoo: :woohoo:

I invent a steel umbrella and apply for a patent.

nice idea, will you make me your business partner? :cheer:

Not just business partner, you will be an investing partner too.
During Christmas term exam, when I asked my daughter to name a flying mammal (or bird :whistle: ), she answered 'ELEPHANT' :woohoo: :woohoo: . My wings of imagination began to fly and I thought of posting it here.
If elephants really get that power from God, how would our earth be? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . What about our life and aero planes? Pour your imaginations in this thread please :cheer: :cheer:

If elephants would start flying then they would make our houses dirty by their shit. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hehehe..do you think the standard size umbrella would be sufficient for it. :woohoo:

perhaps new factories may open to make special umbrellas to go out ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Just imagine a situation, always umbrellas in hand fearing...... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Could not able to fly.. heavy weight like me...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

I have never asked you to fly with the elephant :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Yes you never asked me. but I told a joke for enjoy..

I dream't several times like flying don't know why it is coming ;) ;) ;) ;)

Perhaps your hidden destination was pilot course ;)
Don't worry, when elephants begin to fly we can use them for transport and will appoint you as its pilot :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Perhaps your hidden destination was pilot course ;)
Don't worry, when elephants begin to fly we can use them for transport and will appoint you as its pilot :woohoo: :woohoo:

Double ok.. deal okay :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P

@Mary, do you know driving?
If not start learning bicycle today itself

Meera sandhu
If elephant can fly then petrol will be saved and pollution will be less. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If elephant can fly then petrol will be saved and pollution will be less. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How? Even birds can fly but still we can't save petrol. Do you think you would travel on elephants then?. :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

How? Even birds can fly but still we can't save petrol. Do you think you would travel on elephants then?. :woohoo:

Birds can not carry but Elephants will carry same number of persons like a car. :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.