The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Let's play PRAISE- PRAISE

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    @ Right Sunil!!

So I should start praising Maverick first to have made available to us this wonderful website that allows us to earn money and praise each other!! :) :)

As you wish, I thought we should keep this one live for ever. Whenever one feels like praising some one, he should use this thread as punching bag. :laugh:

That would probably keep the other threads sugar-free, I see some threads are loaded with so much sugar that my blood sugar raises up dangerously when I read them!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Insulin- take a dose immediately, it's a dangerous disease. :lol:

Insulin for me in this case is rather harsh, I wonder if anyone will like that, you know what I mean! :evil:

Let's play praise praise- using such emoticons and expressing in this manner would spoil the fun. :laugh:

Praise Praise Sandhya!

Who would imagine bringing elephants consistently to Boddunan? May be we must declare Sandhya as " Ambassador for elephants"

I see every week some post regarding elephant from Sandhya, be it trissur puram or even a flying elephant!!!!!!

I praise you for your love for elephants, although Sandhya may mind that you did not praise her but selected elephants despite she is trying her best to gain weight. :laugh: Not enough to qualify though. :laugh: I

Love for elephants but she never said that she loves elephants. :laugh:

Hmmm- a hint to wise is what you need, no one says any thing like that directly. :laugh:

afterall, elephant is the official animal of Kerala ;) ;) ;)
    am inviting you too, to see Uthralikavu pooram today....pooram of 108 elephants :cheer:

I must praise you for showing that- yes I saw it through your eyes some where else, even ladies were worshiping in millions enmass.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    @ Sandhya still the fest is going on. Send me the pictures not possible to visit Kerala at present. :)

@ Suny but I am not wise you may be not sure. :laugh:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    @ Right Sunil!!

So I should start praising Maverick first to have made available to us this wonderful website that allows us to earn money and praise each other!! :) :)

As you wish, I thought we should keep this one live for ever. Whenever one feels like praising some one, he should use this thread as punching bag. :laugh:

That would probably keep the other threads sugar-free, I see some threads are loaded with so much sugar that my blood sugar raises up dangerously when I read them!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Insulin for me in this case is rather harsh, I wonder if anyone will like that, you know what I mean! :evil:

Let's play praise praise- using such emoticons and expressing in this manner would spoil the fun. :laugh:

Praise Praise Sandhya!

Who would imagine bringing elephants consistently to Boddunan? May be we must declare Sandhya as " Ambassador for elephants"

I see every week some post regarding elephant from Sandhya, be it trissur puram or even a flying elephant!!!!!!

I praise you for your love for elephants, although Sandhya may mind that you did not praise her but selected elephants despite she is trying her best to gain weight. :laugh: Not enough to qualify though. :laugh: I

Hmmm- a hint to wise is what you need, no one says any thing like that directly. :laugh:

am inviting you too, to see Uthralikavu pooram today....pooram of 108 elephants :cheer:

I must praise you for showing that- yes I saw it through your eyes some where else, even ladies were worshiping in millions enmass.

attukal Pongala or elephant pooram?
    Today around 4 million ladies have done pongala in the capital city, including my mother

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    @ Right Sunil!!

Praise Praise Sandhya!

attukal Pongala or elephant pooram?
    Today around 4 million ladies have done pongala in the capital city, including my mother

I read that, I was the only reader apart from you- you must praise my effort.

by » 9 years ago

Mary
    Diamond Mate
    76 3.11k 30.5k
    I praised the moderators who are checking my articles..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

by » 9 years ago

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
    Editor & Super Moderator
    3.48k 21.9k 176.9k
    I praised the moderators who are checking my articles..

Moderator dos not edit article. This is editor's job. However, most editors are moderators as well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mary

by » 9 years ago

RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
    Emperor
    320 9.77k 72.2k
    Thanks Suni for starting this thread and Started taking my name first.
    I think its a great achievement to me in Boddunan than anything.
    All are respected and helpful here, so I can not take any one name.
    Gulshanji, Kalyani, ceemji, sandhya, Sarala, Sunil, Ram Babu all .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar, Sandhya Rani, Mary

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    Thanks Suni for starting this thread and Started taking my name first.
    I think its a great achievement to me in Boddunan than anything.
    All are respected and helpful here, so I can not take any one name.
    Gulshanji, Kalyani, ceemji, sandhya, Sarala, Sunil, Ram Babu all .

I praise you for including me in your list. Thank you so much, you are very kind. :)

by » 9 years ago

Swetha Shenoy
    Platinum Mate
    121 1.94k 23.4k
    @ Right Sunil!!

Praise Praise Sandhya!

Can you explain what is this comment? I have not understood?

Either you are not accepting the fact that i have genuinely praised sandhya or that you are not making my praise eligible while making others praise eligible

Swetha Shenoy

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    @ Right Sunil!!

Praise Praise Sandhya!

Can you explain what is this comment? I have not understood?

Either you are not accepting the fact that i have genuinely praised sandhya or that you are not making my praise eligible while making others praise eligible

Lo ji kar lo gall, i have praised you and your friend together with elephant. What else, how much praise should I do so that it does not look fake. I am a man of ethics, can't go beyond that. :( :(

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Can subcribers get more cheapest call rates with MOBILE PORTABILITY?

Can subcribers get more cheapest call rates with MOBILE PORTABILITY?
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 2 answer(s).
/polls/computers-and-technology/5964-can-subcribers-get-more-cheapest-call-rates-with-mobile-portability.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"20548","title":"Yes","votes":"66","type":"x","order":"0","pct":73.33,"resources":[]},{"id":"20549","title":"No","votes":"24","type":"x","order":"0","pct":26.67,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200