The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Right Sunil!!

So I should start praising Maverick first to have made available to us this wonderful website that allows us to earn money and praise each other!! :) :)

As you wish, I thought we should keep this one live for ever. Whenever one feels like praising some one, he should use this thread as punching bag. :laugh:

That would probably keep the other threads sugar-free, I see some threads are loaded with so much sugar that my blood sugar raises up dangerously when I read them!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Insulin- take a dose immediately, it's a dangerous disease. :lol:

Insulin for me in this case is rather harsh, I wonder if anyone will like that, you know what I mean! :evil:

Let's play praise praise- using such emoticons and expressing in this manner would spoil the fun. :laugh:

Praise Praise Sandhya!

Who would imagine bringing elephants consistently to Boddunan? May be we must declare Sandhya as " Ambassador for elephants"

I see every week some post regarding elephant from Sandhya, be it trissur puram or even a flying elephant!!!!!!

I praise you for your love for elephants, although Sandhya may mind that you did not praise her but selected elephants despite she is trying her best to gain weight. :laugh: Not enough to qualify though. :laugh: I

Love for elephants but she never said that she loves elephants. :laugh:

Hmmm- a hint to wise is what you need, no one says any thing like that directly. :laugh:

afterall, elephant is the official animal of Kerala ;) ;) ;)
am inviting you too, to see Uthralikavu pooram today....pooram of 108 elephants :cheer:

I must praise you for showing that- yes I saw it through your eyes some where else, even ladies were worshiping in millions enmass.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@ Sandhya still the fest is going on. Send me the pictures not possible to visit Kerala at present. :)

@ Suny but I am not wise you may be not sure. :laugh:
@ Right Sunil!!

So I should start praising Maverick first to have made available to us this wonderful website that allows us to earn money and praise each other!! :) :)

As you wish, I thought we should keep this one live for ever. Whenever one feels like praising some one, he should use this thread as punching bag. :laugh:

That would probably keep the other threads sugar-free, I see some threads are loaded with so much sugar that my blood sugar raises up dangerously when I read them!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Insulin for me in this case is rather harsh, I wonder if anyone will like that, you know what I mean! :evil:

Let's play praise praise- using such emoticons and expressing in this manner would spoil the fun. :laugh:

Praise Praise Sandhya!

Who would imagine bringing elephants consistently to Boddunan? May be we must declare Sandhya as " Ambassador for elephants"

I see every week some post regarding elephant from Sandhya, be it trissur puram or even a flying elephant!!!!!!

I praise you for your love for elephants, although Sandhya may mind that you did not praise her but selected elephants despite she is trying her best to gain weight. :laugh: Not enough to qualify though. :laugh: I

Hmmm- a hint to wise is what you need, no one says any thing like that directly. :laugh:

am inviting you too, to see Uthralikavu pooram today....pooram of 108 elephants :cheer:

I must praise you for showing that- yes I saw it through your eyes some where else, even ladies were worshiping in millions enmass.

attukal Pongala or elephant pooram?
Today around 4 million ladies have done pongala in the capital city, including my mother

Meera sandhu
@ Right Sunil!!

Praise Praise Sandhya!

attukal Pongala or elephant pooram?
Today around 4 million ladies have done pongala in the capital city, including my mother

I read that, I was the only reader apart from you- you must praise my effort.

I praised the moderators who are checking my articles..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I praised the moderators who are checking my articles..

Moderator dos not edit article. This is editor's job. However, most editors are moderators as well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mary
Thanks Suni for starting this thread and Started taking my name first.
I think its a great achievement to me in Boddunan than anything.
All are respected and helpful here, so I can not take any one name.
Gulshanji, Kalyani, ceemji, sandhya, Sarala, Sunil, Ram Babu all .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar, Sandhya Rani, Mary
Thanks Suni for starting this thread and Started taking my name first.
I think its a great achievement to me in Boddunan than anything.
All are respected and helpful here, so I can not take any one name.
Gulshanji, Kalyani, ceemji, sandhya, Sarala, Sunil, Ram Babu all .

I praise you for including me in your list. Thank you so much, you are very kind. :)

@ Right Sunil!!

Praise Praise Sandhya!

Can you explain what is this comment? I have not understood?

Either you are not accepting the fact that i have genuinely praised sandhya or that you are not making my praise eligible while making others praise eligible

Swetha Shenoy
@ Right Sunil!!

Praise Praise Sandhya!

Can you explain what is this comment? I have not understood?

Either you are not accepting the fact that i have genuinely praised sandhya or that you are not making my praise eligible while making others praise eligible

Lo ji kar lo gall, i have praised you and your friend together with elephant. What else, how much praise should I do so that it does not look fake. I am a man of ethics, can't go beyond that. :( :(

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.