The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Let's play PRAISE- PRAISE

by » 9 years ago

Swetha Shenoy
    Platinum Mate
    121 1.94k 23.4k
    @ Right Sunil!!

So I should start praising Maverick first to have made available to us this wonderful website that allows us to earn money and praise each other!! :) :)

As you wish, I thought we should keep this one live for ever. Whenever one feels like praising some one, he should use this thread as punching bag. :laugh:

That would probably keep the other threads sugar-free, I see some threads are loaded with so much sugar that my blood sugar raises up dangerously when I read them!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Insulin- take a dose immediately, it's a dangerous disease. :lol:

Insulin for me in this case is rather harsh, I wonder if anyone will like that, you know what I mean! :evil:

Let's play praise praise- using such emoticons and expressing in this manner would spoil the fun. :laugh:

Praise Praise Sandhya!

Who would imagine bringing elephants consistently to Boddunan? May be we must declare Sandhya as " Ambassador for elephants"

I see every week some post regarding elephant from Sandhya, be it trissur puram or even a flying elephant!!!!!!

I praise you for your love for elephants, although Sandhya may mind that you did not praise her but selected elephants despite she is trying her best to gain weight. :laugh: Not enough to qualify though. :laugh: I

Can you explain what is this comment? I have not understood?

Either you are not accepting the fact that i have genuinely praised sandhya or that you are not making my praise eligible while making others praise eligible

Lo ji kar lo gall, i have praised you and your friend together with elephant. What else, how much praise should I do so that it does not look fake. I am a man of ethics, can't go beyond that. :( :(

Well, well doesnt look like praise, looks like enormous elephantous sarcasms!

Swetha Shenoy

by » 9 years ago

Ashii
    Platinum Mate
    42 2.13k 12.1k
    I praise all the members here for turning the thread into a comedy. :lol: :P

Live in the present :)

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    I praise all the members here for turning the thread into a comedy. :lol: :P

I praise you for understanding well- see the topic - it's under humor but I am praising every one seriously. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    @ Right Sunil!!

So I should start praising Maverick first to have made available to us this wonderful website that allows us to earn money and praise each other!! :) :)

As you wish, I thought we should keep this one live for ever. Whenever one feels like praising some one, he should use this thread as punching bag. :laugh:

That would probably keep the other threads sugar-free, I see some threads are loaded with so much sugar that my blood sugar raises up dangerously when I read them!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Insulin- take a dose immediately, it's a dangerous disease. :lol:

Insulin for me in this case is rather harsh, I wonder if anyone will like that, you know what I mean! :evil:

Let's play praise praise- using such emoticons and expressing in this manner would spoil the fun. :laugh:

Praise Praise Sandhya!

Who would imagine bringing elephants consistently to Boddunan? May be we must declare Sandhya as " Ambassador for elephants"

I see every week some post regarding elephant from Sandhya, be it trissur puram or even a flying elephant!!!!!!

I praise you for your love for elephants, although Sandhya may mind that you did not praise her but selected elephants despite she is trying her best to gain weight. :laugh: Not enough to qualify though. :laugh: I

Can you explain what is this comment? I have not understood?

Either you are not accepting the fact that i have genuinely praised sandhya or that you are not making my praise eligible while making others praise eligible

Lo ji kar lo gall, i have praised you and your friend together with elephant. What else, how much praise should I do so that it does not look fake. I am a man of ethics, can't go beyond that. :( :(

Well, well doesnt look like praise, looks like enormous elephantous sarcasms!

I can't praise you here for getting me wrong. :laugh:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    For everyone's note :cheer: :cheer:

Only a few persons have sensed the real sense behind this thread :cheer: :cheer:
    Am sure, Suny you are enjoying it well, seeing its responses :P

Meera sandhu

Thank you said by: suni51

by » 9 years ago

Ashii
    Platinum Mate
    42 2.13k 12.1k
    I would like to praise Suni for starting this thread and being a wonderful moderator & editor here.
    Sandhya for being so talkative. ;)
    And all the members here for making Boddunan so lively.

Live in the present :)

by » 9 years ago

Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k

Only a few persons have sensed the real sense behind this thread :cheer: :cheer:

I have a slight doubt if you really have understood the real sense of this thread!!! ;) ;) :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

I have a slight doubt if you really have understood the real sense of this thread!!! ;) ;) :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

There is nothing hidden or secret behind this thread but 'NIRMAL PRASHSTI GAN' :) l:

@Ashi- I know what you mean! :woohoo:
    @ Sandhya- You are right, only few people understand my intentions well, you are one of them :cheer:

by » 9 years ago

Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k

There is nothing hidden or secret behind this thread but 'NIRMAL PRASHSTI GAN' :) l:

@ Sandhya- You are right, only few people understand my intentions well, you are one of them :cheer:

It seems to be working because I notice that the sugar is a lot less here!!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

It seems to be working because I notice that the sugar is a lot less here!!! :woohoo:

It would better work, else I shall have to use insulin :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Why do you read books?

To know the real purpose of reading books which varies in most people!
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 7 answer(s).
/polls/funny-polls/6343-why-do-you-read-books.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"21905","title":"To learn something new","votes":"48","type":"x","order":"1","pct":49.48,"resources":[]},{"id":"21906","title":"To learn cooking by reading recipe books","votes":"3","type":"x","order":"2","pct":3.09,"resources":[]},{"id":"21907","title":"To gain real knowledge","votes":"36","type":"x","order":"3","pct":37.11,"resources":[]},{"id":"21908","title":"Only to mug up for the exams","votes":"3","type":"x","order":"4","pct":3.09,"resources":[]},{"id":"21909","title":"To try to fall asleep","votes":"4","type":"x","order":"5","pct":4.12,"resources":[]},{"id":"21910","title":"To impress your new girlfriend","votes":"0","type":"x","order":"6","pct":0,"resources":[]},{"id":"21911","title":"Other reasons.....please comment","votes":"3","type":"x","order":"7","pct":3.09,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200