The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For everyone's note :cheer: :cheer:

Only a few persons have sensed the real sense behind this thread :cheer: :cheer:
Am sure, Suny you are enjoying it well, seeing its responses :P

I have a slight doubt if you really have understood the real sense of this thread!!! ;) ;) :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

now you have understood na, I understood it clearly ;)

Samachnewale samach gaye aur na samcha......complete it :P

Meera sandhu
For everyone's note :cheer: :cheer:

Only a few persons have sensed the real sense behind this thread :cheer: :cheer:
Am sure, Suny you are enjoying it well, seeing its responses :P

I have a slight doubt if you really have understood the real sense of this thread!!! ;) ;) :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

now you have understood na, I understood it clearly ;)

Samachnewale samach gaye aur na samcha......complete it :P

Woh Anadi Hal.
But before that correct the song.
"Samjhnewale". Not "Samachnewale".
@ Right Sunil!!

So I should start praising Maverick first to have made available to us this wonderful website that allows us to earn money and praise each other!! :) :)

As you wish, I thought we should keep this one live for ever. Whenever one feels like praising some one, he should use this thread as punching bag. :laugh:

That would probably keep the other threads sugar-free, I see some threads are loaded with so much sugar that my blood sugar raises up dangerously when I read them!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Insulin- take a dose immediately, it's a dangerous disease. :lol:

Insulin for me in this case is rather harsh, I wonder if anyone will like that, you know what I mean! :evil:

Let's play praise praise- using such emoticons and expressing in this manner would spoil the fun. :laugh:

Praise Praise Sandhya!

Who would imagine bringing elephants consistently to Boddunan? May be we must declare Sandhya as " Ambassador for elephants"

I see every week some post regarding elephant from Sandhya, be it trissur puram or even a flying elephant!!!!!!

I praise you for your love for elephants, although Sandhya may mind that you did not praise her but selected elephants despite she is trying her best to gain weight. :laugh: Not enough to qualify though. :laugh: I

Can you explain what is this comment? I have not understood?

Either you are not accepting the fact that i have genuinely praised sandhya or that you are not making my praise eligible while making others praise eligible

Lo ji kar lo gall, i have praised you and your friend together with elephant. What else, how much praise should I do so that it does not look fake. I am a man of ethics, can't go beyond that. :( :(

Well, well doesnt look like praise, looks like enormous elephantous sarcasms!

Aww- Wonderful FABULOUS- Fantabulous :laugh:
Idon't wear a hat
SO HEADS OFF to you. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I praise all the members here for turning the thread into a comedy. :lol: :P

This is really a comedy. But some made this serious.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51, Ashii, Sandhya Rani
I praise all the members here for turning the thread into a comedy. :lol: :P

This is really a comedy. But some made this serious.

That's the irony here, what are supposed to be really serious, they turn into humor, and humor turns into serious discussions! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
For me the matter is altogether different- this thread is still in its beta stage- I will praise every one more seriously later. :laugh:

For me the matter is altogether different- this thread is still in its beta stage- I will praise every one more seriously later. :laugh:

Praise Everyone seriously here
that means til now you were joking. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

"Kaanaan pokunna pooram paranjariyikkano"......translation of this proverb.....Why should I spoil the game now by revealing everything when the whole Pooram will be visualized later :cheer: :cheer:
I got the most apt proverb to fit to this situation ;) :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I praise you for not understanding me fully well
HEADS OFF TO YOU- Sorry I have no hat ;)

I praise you for not understanding me fully well
HEADS OFF TO YOU- Sorry I have no hat ;)

Wish you to fold your hands too. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.