Now it's pretty clear from Ceemji's responses to Kalyani's Birthday thread and Swetha's Help thread, that Chinmayjee is the silent reader of our forums :evil: :evil: :evil: . Let us bring him back to action :P

Ceemji, it needs Oxford dictionary or Google's help for me, to decode full meaning of your posts. :laugh: :laugh: . I have decided to join the institute from where you have learnt this 'English usage' and so many words, I have never heard before B) B) B) . Can you tell me please, from where have you learnt English? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Am sure, you will be visible mode in forum as soon as you read this thread :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now it's pretty clear from Ceemji's responses to Kalyani's Birthday thread and Swetha's Help thread, that Chinmayjee is the silent reader of our forums :evil: :evil: :evil: . Let us bring him back to action :P

Ceemji, it needs Oxford dictionary or Google's help for me, to decode full meaning of your posts. :laugh: :laugh: . I have decided to join the institute from where you have learnt this 'English usage' and so many words, I have never heard before B) B) B) . Can you tell me please, from where have you learnt English? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Am sure, you will be visible mode in forum as soon as you read this thread :P

I suggest you to stick with your own language use unless you want to be caught for copy pasting. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is this thread for Ceemji only as he only can respond I think so?. :blink:

If you ask me I never learnt English. :woohoo: :woohoo:
But I want to take special English coaching class from ceemji so that I can use them in forum, no one can understand ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Swetha Shenoy
Sandhya, I am 100% sure that you will not be able to learn Chinmoy's English from any institute but you will have to read and study for many years before you can achieve his level! Of course, it will the same not only for you but for me as well!!! ;)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, Swetha Shenoy

Sanjeev,
Through this thread I want to see Ceemji back in action.
This thread is meant for all.

Perhaps responses of all of us will irritate him too much ;) that he will respond to this thread :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, I am 100% sure that you will not be able to learn Chinmoy's English from any institute but you will have to read and study for many years before you can achieve his level! Of course, it will the same not only for you but for me as well!!! ;)

Too serious reply for a humour thread.... :P

Kalyani, let us all put some interesting replies to bring him back to forums.

Nowadays am missing him too much here :( :( :(

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev,
Through this thread I want to see Ceemji back in action.
This thread is meant for all.

Perhaps responses of all of us will irritate him too much ;) that he will respond to this thread :cheer: :cheer:

Hope so if we could make him irritated. :woohoo: :woohoo:

But that's true sometimes I don't understand what he writes. :evil:
[quote]
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Too serious reply for a humour thread.... :P

Kalyani, let us all put some interesting replies to bring him back to forums.

Nowadays am missing him too much here :( :( :(
[/quote]

Serious???? :blink: :dry: :huh: :unsure: and you don't find it interesting??? Well, let us see what other humorous and interesting replies can be seen now!!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually, I am waiting for some irritating replies ;) so that ceemji will respond it quick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How could he stay away from forums for a long time? :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Actually, I am waiting for some irritating replies ;) so that ceemji will respond it quick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How could he stay away from forums for a long time? :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry:

He would come definitely but will comme only when all us would be offline. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.