{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10406]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10406]}

:) yes money is honey.
When everybody holds that piece of paper close to their hearts, how on earth that piece of paper will ever see a dustbin?
When everybody holds that piece of paper close to their hearts, how on earth that piece of paper will ever see a dustbin?

Absolutely. BTW I don't keep wallet in my shirt pocket. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Money says I am always close to your heart. I am a very valuable paper ,without me every where in the world is darkness.

Money is money,it's can't come in dusting.

Money says I am always close to your heart. I am a very valuable paper ,without me every where in the world is darkness.

Money is money,it's can't come in dusting.

Of course money is money and one can't live without it. Its important in our life no one can neglect it in life. :blink:
Money might not have seen a dustbin, but one can earn a lot of money if try to search for it there. Lots of money is hidden down there in garbage. Try it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Money might not have seen a dustbin, but one can earn a lot of money if try to search for it there. Lots of money is hidden down there in garbage. Try it.

That's another thing one can make money from garbage but money (notes) no one finds in garbage. :blink:

That's another thing one can make money from garbage but money (notes) no one finds in garbage. :blink:

Needs patients to find notes, gold or even diamonds in places you would not even imagine. You can look for gold in drains outside jeweler'shops, rivers, coins, diamonds etc. Just search through goggle and see number of places where money is lying to be picked.

Needs patients to find notes, gold or even diamonds in places you would not even imagine. You can look for gold in drains outside jeweler'shops, rivers, coins, diamonds etc. Just search through goggle and see number of places where money is lying to be picked.

hehehe..you know many things Suny thanks for letting me now the facts but I don't like picking notes from the garbage as hard earned money is money for me. :laugh:

hehehe..you know many things Suny thanks for letting me now the facts but I don't like picking notes from the garbage as hard earned money is money for me. :laugh:

That too is simple, many people fall on garbage after drinking lot of alcohol, try them for hard cash. They will give it to you for giving them a lift to their homes. i know many more tricks.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.