{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10548]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Lagta hai gharon ko khaitry pitey hai.

LOL....very apt comment ! what they need is a good 5 km run every morning ! :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Though it is not a video, it fits into an AFV - America's Favorite Video. Am I right about that title of the programe? There was one such programe on TV I guess.

LOL....very apt comment ! what they need is a good 5 km run every morning ! :cheer:

No please. Save the roads. Ours and our road safety lies in their confining to their homes.

hehe do you think 5 Km running is enough for them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...and in the noon, and in the afternoon, and in the evening, and in the night...etc. Did you mean to say that, Ushaji :laugh: :laugh:
Such fleshy girls are pleasure to see whatever be other issues. I remember that once a friend of mine could not resist laughter on seeing such a fleshy girl. He had to make an excuse that some humor story had flashed in his mind.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

hehe do you think 5 Km running is enough for them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

To start with 5 kms and later there is no limit going by the volume...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Better still make them join Kejriwal's team for anshan! Imagine the pressure that would create on the bureacrats in New Delhi, two bird sin one stone!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Better still make them join Kejriwal's team for anshan! Imagine the pressure that would create on the bureacrats in New Delhi, two bird sin one stone!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL, I can imagine ...These days we get to see many more fat youngsters here in India as well which goes to show that their diet is all wrong !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.