Santa goes to an electrical shop and says:

2 Pankhe Dena 1 Ladies Or 1 Gents.
Salesman: Pankho Me Ladies Or Gents Nhi Hota
Santa: Kaise Nahi Hota? Ek Bajaj Ka De Or Ek Usha Ka.! :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow. That's nice one, Kalyani. Usha fans means those for ladies ....... hahahaha :laugh: :laugh:
Ha ha.. Nice one. In that case I am having Bajaj fans/ Gents fans at home. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
That's hilarious...Santa Banta jokes always rocks... :laugh: :laugh:

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”

There are lot of such jokes that go around that speak of ladies and gents with a difference as shown this joke. I am having a fan of different company at the moment. Then which one is that one? :lol:

There are lot of such jokes that go around that speak of ladies and gents with a difference as shown this joke. I am having a fan of different company at the moment. Then which one is that one? :lol:

Different company?! Which one? Just tell the name and we will try to find out its gender. :laugh:

Very nice.

Ha ! Ha! Ha!

Santa and Banta's joke is really funny all the time.

Be positive

Different company?! Which one? Just tell the name and we will try to find out its gender. :laugh:

I just thought mention the name of a company would not be fine as when I had written an article here, I was told to not use the names of companies. But I guess, this is on a lighter side. Well, the company is CG.
Ha ha .. CG.. Do you know the full name? Well, from just CG it is hard to tell the gender for sure, or we can make any... :D

Santa: Kaise Nahi Hota? Ek Bajaj Ka De Or Ek Usha Ka.! :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:) :) :) :) :) :) Thanks for free health tonic.

LOL :cheer: :cheer: I am adding one more joke...

Santa and Banta in Conversation !!!
Santa - mere padosi ka bacha gum ho gaya ( my neighbors child is missing)
Banta - fir kya kiya? ( so, what happened )
Santa - maine kaha google pe search karlo, mil jaye to download kar lena.
( I suggested that they should search on google,and once you find you can download ) :dry:
laughter9_2013-04-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.