Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10571]}

Chinese know what to make for whom, they make products according to users and their capabilities. I think you got my point, some one asking for an item for one third of its market price deserves what he gets from a Chinese manufacturer.

I think that is right in the end. I mean many big companies manufactured their product in china with great quality.. So they make as per demand.

I was in Shanghai a few years back on an official cum pleasure trip, official because it was sponsored by my boss, I was so awestruck to see range of quality and their workmanship. They know the norms of business and make things as per demand.

I just got curious to know one thing after I read your response. As you spoke about quality and workmanship, still why are the Chinese products always mocked as being below level or without guarantee?

Because we people are not quality conscious. We do not know that compromising with quality is not their fault who manufactures but the one who purchases. Nokia gets their products manufactured there, cheap and good both.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Chinese know what to make for whom, they make products according to users and their capabilities. I think you got my point, some one asking for an item for one third of its market price deserves what he gets from a Chinese manufacturer.

I think that is right in the end. I mean many big companies manufactured their product in china with great quality.. So they make as per demand.

I was in Shanghai a few years back on an official cum pleasure trip, official because it was sponsored by my boss, I was so awestruck to see range of quality and their workmanship. They know the norms of business and make things as per demand.

I just got curious to know one thing after I read your response. As you spoke about quality and workmanship, still why are the Chinese products always mocked as being below level or without guarantee?

The truth is that cheap plastic things and electronics products from China are not reliable and they break down any moment. The plastic used is also very toxic and harmful. But where stuff like books is concerned, the Chinese sure know how to print them really well. I would give them a thumbs up any time for that! Also, light-weight furniture that is now flooding Indian markets!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The truth is that cheap plastic things and electronics products from China are not reliable and they break down any moment. The plastic used is also very toxic and harmful. But where stuff like books is concerned, the Chinese sure know how to print them really well. I would give them a thumbs up any time for that! Also, light-weight furniture that is now flooding Indian markets!

Apart from just printing, there are hundreds of Chinese made hardware that we use daily - like our PC and various other accessories. Then how aobut that?

Apart from just printing, there are hundreds of Chinese made hardware that we use daily - like our PC and various other accessories. Then how aobut that?

Most of that stuff is unreliable, if it works for a long time you are lucky!

How can it be? I have been using two laptops and a deskop for 3 years now. Most of the hardware comes from China. Even pen drive and CDs too. I have never faced problems with the hudreds of CDs that I have used. Never even once I got any problem. It can't be coincidence.
In the meantime, I sent a PM to you with my blog links. Please have a look and suggest.

How can it be? I have been using two laptops and a deskop for 3 years now. Most of the hardware comes from China. Even pen drive and CDs too. I have never faced problems with the hudreds of CDs that I have used. Never even once I got any problem. It can't be coincidence.
In the meantime, I sent a PM to you with my blog links. Please have a look and suggest.

Like I said, you are really very lucky, cross your fingers and hope that it doesn't change ! :cheer: :laugh:

Thanks for the links, will give it a look!

Like I said, you are really very lucky, cross your fingers and hope that it doesn't change ! :cheer: :laugh:

Thanks for the links, will give it a look!

:blink: :blink: I guess many people are using such products from China which reads "Made in China".
Anways, have a look!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.