Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen such incidentes on some animal channels and that's not a morphed picture. At times even powerful animals like lions and tigers have to take to their heels.

Lions and tigers are strong and offensive but they do not suffer from superiority and inferiority complex or notion of heroism. A Rajput will feel ashamed to escape from enemy. But a lion does not even know that he is king of forest. We, humans have only dubbed him so. Hence, when need arises, lion will run away even from lambs without any sense of shame and disgust.

So, it can be safely said that bliss is ignorance. As you said the lion doesn't know that he is the king. What if he knew he were the king of the jungle, would he run away?

I am not sure what the lion would do if he knew he were the king, but it is quite evident that the animals know when to stand their ground and when to flee, they do live the adage 'Sir salamat to pagadi pachas' ! :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, that's absolutely right. I also agree that one should never keep running on and on. One has to learn where to stop and where to retreat. That' why I think the lion is the king of the jungles.
That is what happen to you if you interfere into other's business :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10631]}

@rakhi Yadav Good shot.... now should we afraid of.....the sherkhan or the buffaloes...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.