{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10637]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We can also substitute the mama-bhanja jodi with another equally notorious chacha-bhatija jodi, I am sure you who I mean! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We can also substitute the mama-bhanja jodi with another equally notorious chacha-bhatija jodi, I am sure you who I mean! :laugh:

Yeah, that's one pair that is popular as well. Nice relationships...

I don't understand for what you are talking. I know father and son jodi who is enjoying prison life at Tihar.

Yeah, I surely get it! This duo has kept Maharashtra 'powerless' and I am sure the enlightened people of the state would liberate themselves one day!

Yeah, I surely get it! This duo has kept Maharashtra 'powerless' and I am sure the enlightened people of the state would liberate themselves one day!

Enlightened in what sense is the actual question!!! :evil: But there are already many incidents recently that point towards serious rifts between this particular duo but it is not so open to public in general!

I don't understand for what you are talking. I know father and son jodi who is enjoying prison life at Tihar.

I am talking about the jodi in Maharashtra, which father-son jodi are you talking about?

I am talking about the jodi in Maharashtra, which father-son jodi are you talking about?

I think he is referring to Chauthala stable of Haryana. Both Om Prakash and Ajay - the dad and son duo are cooling their heels in Tihar jail!!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Enlightened in what sense is the actual question!!! :evil: But there are already many incidents recently that point towards serious rifts between this particular duo but it is not so open to public in general!

I have firm evidence of that enlightenment as Maharastrians in good numbers made sure that some public toilets bear Ajit's Pawar's name and photo!!!!

Thanks I understand. Mama Bhanja combine is fresher but Chachha Bhatija is senior and experience one. Kabhi Nahi Dahrey Gaye.
Nice combination and a noble work started by them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.