Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That used to be the typical week for me when I was working with Monday and Tuesday being the worst days! I can easily related to Snoopy's daily emotions!! :laugh: :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That used to be the typical week for me when I was working with Monday and Tuesday being the worst days! I can easily related to Snoopy's daily emotions!! :laugh: :cheer:

It still is for me and I am already feeling the Monday blues....Although it is summer vaccatin for schools, we teachers have to go and sign the register to get paid :unsure: ....It takes me 2 hours to go and come back and 2 minutes to sign the register ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It still is for me and I am already feeling the Monday blues....Although it is summer vaccatin for schools, we teachers have to go and sign the register to get paid :unsure: ....It takes me 2 hours to go and come back and 2 minutes to sign the register ! :dry:

I am listening first time that teacher have to go school only to sign the register. Here in Rajasthan teachers are not requited to go to sign register in summer vaccation.

I am listening first time that teacher have to go school only to sign the register. Here in Rajasthan teachers are not requited to go to sign register in summer vaccation.

If you are permanent , then you go once a week and sign the register during vaccation , or else you go everyday. In private schools they give all kinds of work to teachers during the vaccation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh that is so sad!! But why such a long journey, do you live very far from your school?

Oh that is so sad!! But why such a long journey, do you live very far from your school?

Yes it is about 18 kms from home and I have to take two buses to reach there since it is in a village...But the good thing is that the buses are relatively empty after the first 5 -6 kms , so one can relax...

This is such a true depiction! My Mondays are exactly like Snoopy's. ;)

I guess for most people Mondays are the worst day of the week... :cheer:

Today is worst day of the week. We are feeling like roasted chicken.

Why is that? Today is Saturaday and the begiining of the weekend ...Is The weather very hot there ? It is extremely humid here as well...

Yes today is hottest day of this summer. :( :( :(

It is also very hot here. It is really unbearable and I feel this summer is far too hotter than the previous one.

Why is that? Today is Saturaday and the begiining of the weekend ...Is The weather very hot there ? It is extremely humid here as well...

It is also very hot here. It is really unbearable and I feel this summer is far too hotter than the previous one.

I think there is a heat wave all over the place ...Bangalore is facing acute water shortage since the reservoirs are drying up faster than previous years and unless the mosoon comes on time there will be problem for the entire city ...

I think there is a heat wave all over the place ...Bangalore is facing acute water shortage since the reservoirs are drying up faster than previous years and unless the mosoon comes on time there will be problem for the entire city ...

Water shortage is here too - in Ahmednagar. But as this is a military camp base, there are some ways to get them back to normal soon. But still the people have to suffer.

Yes it is about 18 kms from home and I have to take two buses to reach there since it is in a village...But the good thing is that the buses are relatively empty after the first 5 -6 kms , so one can relax...

That is quite a long journey daily, I can imagine how tiring it must be in all this heat too!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.