Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That used to be the typical week for me when I was working with Monday and Tuesday being the worst days! I can easily related to Snoopy's daily emotions!! :laugh: :cheer:

It still is for me and I am already feeling the Monday blues....Although it is summer vaccatin for schools, we teachers have to go and sign the register to get paid :unsure: ....It takes me 2 hours to go and come back and 2 minutes to sign the register ! :dry:

I am listening first time that teacher have to go school only to sign the register. Here in Rajasthan teachers are not requited to go to sign register in summer vaccation.

If you are permanent , then you go once a week and sign the register during vaccation , or else you go everyday. In private schools they give all kinds of work to teachers during the vaccation..

Here system is differ. In private school summer vaccation is some less that government school. It is 45 days in government and 30 in private schools. If you are marking your attendance than how can you say that it is summer vaccation. this rule in your state is not fair.
This would resemble my routine about thirty five years back. Now all days are same.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This would resemble my routine about thirty five years back. Now all days are same.

I guess that mostly suits the government employees where they are restricted by time and not for private sector or those having business.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That used to be the typical week for me when I was working with Monday and Tuesday being the worst days! I can easily related to Snoopy's daily emotions!! :laugh: :cheer:

It still is for me and I am already feeling the Monday blues....Although it is summer vaccatin for schools, we teachers have to go and sign the register to get paid :unsure: ....It takes me 2 hours to go and come back and 2 minutes to sign the register ! :dry:

Oh that is so sad!! But why such a long journey, do you live very far from your school?

Yes it is about 18 kms from home and I have to take two buses to reach there since it is in a village...But the good thing is that the buses are relatively empty after the first 5 -6 kms , so one can relax...

That is quite a long journey daily, I can imagine how tiring it must be in all this heat too!

It is actually the worst during monsoons because of the heavy rains here, I keep a set of clothes at school because I am normally drenched by the time I reach school...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am listening first time that teacher have to go school only to sign the register. Here in Rajasthan teachers are not requited to go to sign register in summer vaccation.

If you are permanent , then you go once a week and sign the register during vaccation , or else you go everyday. In private schools they give all kinds of work to teachers during the vaccation..

I think this provision is only in Karnatks. It is not in rest country. You should be protest it.

I think this provision is only in Karnatks. It is not in rest country. You should be protest it.

I dont know about your state but I hear in some northern states it is even worst ...If you protest you may end up losing the job and beleive me there are more than 180 people for each vacancy according to statistics, so they dont really care...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I dont know about your state but I hear in some northern states it is even worst ...If you protest you may end up losing the job and beleive me there are more than 180 people for each vacancy according to statistics, so they dont really care...

It is injustice. employees are help less but government in not. Rajasthan government gave relief to permanent employees of private school from exploitation by adjusting them in government schools.
Do most of us go through the week in somewhat a similar manner as snoopy does ? :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10644]}

Agreed the Monday is the most hectic day of the week and the Saturday and sunday are most awaited days of the week...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.