Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10649]}

LOL :laugh: . Apparently he denies he has anything to do with the episode and says he is innocent and not done anything wrong ! Only time can say ...

Yes, he was totally innocent when he bought Rs. 195,000 worth of clothes and bought Rs. 42,000 worth mobile for a girlfriend with the money given by bookies! :evil: :evil: He was innocent because it seems Dhoni stuck the towel in his sweatpants as a signal to bookies, as his father claims that this is all a trap by Dhoni and Bhajji! :evil:

True!! His father blames Dhoni and BCCI.

LOL :laugh: . Apparently he denies he has anything to do with the episode and says he is innocent and not done anything wrong ! Only time can say ...

Yes, he was totally innocent when he bought Rs. 195,000 worth of clothes and bought Rs. 42,000 worth mobile for a girlfriend with the money given by bookies! :evil: :evil: He was innocent because it seems Dhoni stuck the towel in his sweatpants as a signal to bookies, as his father claims that this is all a trap by Dhoni and Bhajji! :evil:

Is Sree is thumb-sucking kid not to what Dhoni was telling him to do, if at all Mahi asked him, which I don't believe outright.

Not free hit a bouncer :) :) :) :)
ha ha ha what joke if you are not innocent then why to spare others so sree's father putting the blame on bhaji and dhoni, its very easy to blame others.....instead of accpeting the truth.
Many more things are coming out now, apparently he even had a betting company where he had 72% stakes...and his parents think he is innocent and has been manipulated by others. Sreeshant has had severe psychological problems and had got into ttrouble in a Bangalore hotel when he had abused a girl who was with him....Honestly, the depths to which our cricket and its players have fallen to is unimaginable !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many more things are coming out now, apparently he even had a betting company where he had 72% stakes...and his parents think he is innocent and has been manipulated by others. Sreeshant has had severe psychological problems and had got into ttrouble in a Bangalore hotel when he had abused a girl who was with him....Honestly, the depths to which our cricket and its players have fallen to is unimaginable !

Yes, he was supposed to settle outside India after retiring from cricket since betting is legal in some countries! He does seem to be mentally unstable, I am reading about this abuse for the first time, but he does need an extensive psychiatric treatment, it seems. Is it the effect of the overall materialistic inclination that we are seeing in the young everywhere, I wonder???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What is he really want?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10653]}
51a6489a-4c3a-4326-90b9-72a08cc202b2MediumRes.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Be positive
hahaahha, Vashnavi this is funny, why all are concerned about only Sreesanth. There are two more in this scam, talk about them too :) :woohoo:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
If this system be legal then no problem. IPL is a circus show, no grammar, no literature. Come and earn through us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What is he really want?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10653]}

Great pic, Vaishnavi. I think the picture is half cut, but tells the full story.........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.