Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is he really want?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10653]}

LOL thats funny !

One more ...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10654]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

ha ha ha what joke if you are not innocent then why to spare others so sree's father putting the blame on bhaji and dhoni, its very easy to blame others.....instead of accpeting the truth.

All thing is cleat like mirror. This is known as Kishyani Billi Khamba Nochey.
What is he really want?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10653]}

That is really funny and it seems to be a reality.
hahaahha, Vashnavi this is funny, why all are concerned about only Sreesanth. There are two more in this scam, talk about them too :) :woohoo:

Not only two others. Some more seems to be involved now.
hahaahha, Vashnavi this is funny, why all are concerned about only Sreesanth. There are two more in this scam, talk about them too :) :woohoo:

Which two, Rakhiji? There are scores of people involved in this. The name of even the umpire Asad Rauf has popped up. My god, how many more are we going to hear now?

Which two, Rakhiji? There are scores of people involved in this. The name of even the umpire Asad Rauf has popped up. My god, how many more are we going to hear now?

Lot more players and even co-owners are seems to be involved in this.
You never know who are involved in this sin. Poor Sreesath got attention :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html

Lot more players and even co-owners are seems to be involved in this.

Such fixings are generally big and long chains with lots of people involved. Are co-owners involved as well? I didn't hear any such thing yet and I am not sure they might be.
@anil really well said now he has nothing left...... :woohoo:
Good one he must be thinking the same :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.