{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10656]}

It is marriage - the unvarnished truth revealed!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very bleak indeed ! Is it as bad as all that, I dont think so LOL...... :laugh:
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Marriage is a wonderful relations ship, wonderful friendship and a wonderful love relation between 2 hearts. All kinds of emotions containing relation ship is marriage relationship. Its beautiful relation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

And yes, don't forget, there is pleasrue in that annoyance as well. It is better to have and exeperience it once in life.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
And yes, don't forget, there is pleasrue in that annoyance as well. It is better to have and exeperience it once in life.

Yes annoyance increase love in marriage life. :)

Ask those babes!!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10657]}
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Look at these beautiful cute babies. :lol: Marriage is a relationship of two soul love each other.

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html

Ask those babes!!!!!

According to a wise man A Good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband LOL....The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret ! :huh:
smiley4_2013-05-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ask those babes!!!!!

According to a wise man A Good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband LOL....The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret ! :huh:

A secret - revealed too late!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10658]}
Marriage is basically a life long most intimate relation between a man and woman. How they will maintain relation- teasing, laughing, weeping, quarreling, merry making- will depend on couple to couple.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ask those babes!!!!!

A secret - revealed too late!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10658]}

I seriously doubt if there is any secret behind the success except probably luck and other things coming together ! Otherwise most marriages go through the same routine...sometimes happy, sometimes unhhappy and sometimes indifferent ! :dry:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.