Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10656]}

It is marriage - the unvarnished truth revealed!!!

I my veiw marriage is all about to love an imperfect one perfectli
And yes, don't forget, there is pleasrue in that annoyance as well. It is better to have and exeperience it once in life.

Yes annoyance increase love in marriage life. :)

:laugh: Looks like words of experience... :laugh:

Very bleak indeed ! Is it as bad as all that, I dont think so LOL...... :laugh:

Ask those babes!!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10657]}

According to a wise man A Good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband LOL....The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret ! :huh:

Well said LOL.....but marriage is all about love each other understanding between the two and above all trust and faith
between the two make this relationship lovly
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Ask those babes!!!!!

According to a wise man A Good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband LOL....The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret ! :huh:

Well said LOL.....but marriage is all about love each other understanding between the two and above all trust and faith

There are so many things involved in a marriage and it is really difficult to pin point any one or two qualities that are required to make a marriage successful. I know of a case where two people got married against everyones wishes and no one thought that the marriage would succeed because they had not many things in common, but their marriage is going strong after 20 plus years ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ask those babes!!!!!

There are so many things involved in a marriage and it is really difficult to pin point any one or two qualities that are required to make a marriage successful. I know of a case where two people got married against everyones wishes and no one thought that the marriage would succeed because they had not many things in common, but their marriage is going strong after 20 plus years ...

I do agree with you even I know one couple who get married against the wishes of every one and proved themselves and now every one is happy with them initially they faced problems but now they are doing well after 15 years of their marriage....
Ya, what you said was applicable for 1 or 2 years after that majority of the couples become two soul who hates each other.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.