{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10670]}

Oh, that's so true!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10670]}

Oh, that's so true!!!

Yes I experience both. 5 minutes means 30 minutes.
So true, but never gave any attention to that one. Both "5s" are just numbers and have nothing to do in real life ;)
well said both 5s are not todo with real numbers both take 30 to 50 minutes....
LOL, some even make it Two minutes ! One of my relative always says, will be there in two minutes and turns up after 30 minutes, sometimes this can be very annoying and lesser said about the ladies the better !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Heheheh, nice! Why people say 2 minutes when they know that it will take 30 minutes. Unsolved mystery :dry:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
This reminds me of another joke. The husband asked the wife how long she would take for her make up. She said- you don't listen. I'm telling for one hour that I'll be ready in two minutes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I used to get angry when someone make these kind of statements even after knowing clearly that they wont make it within the stipulated time.
Women can not get ready with in five minutes but a boy can arrive home within five minutes. :P :P :P :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
LOL, some even make it Two minutes ! One of my relative always says, will be there in two minutes and turns up after 30 minutes, sometimes this can be very annoying and lesser said about the ladies the better !

It is really an annoying trait and Indians are notorious for this trait, when we used to have our English clients over and any one of us happened to say "will take just about 5 minutes' or similar, they were always ready to quip 'how long will those 5 minutes be?' :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is really an annoying trait and Indians are notorious for this trait, when we used to have our English clients over and any one of us happened to say "will take just about 5 minutes' or similar, they were always ready to quip 'how long will those 5 minutes be?' :laugh: :laugh:

Why not straight away say that they will take 30 minutes instead of giving false information. We had the most annoying experience once when we were going to Tirupathy ...we were supposed to join up with some friends who were driving from Chennai and meeting at the bottom of the hill. We reached there and called them and he said they were very close should be there in 15 minutes, no sign of them even after 30 minutes , called again, no response! So, we called their home number just to ask what time they left and we had the shock of our life when the persons mother picked up and said that they had left after we had called them ...Can you imagine how angry we were.They might have been genuinely delayed, so why not say that instead of lying ! They reached after 3 hours giving a lame excuse the tyre got punctured blah blah...Such things can even spoil your relationship with a person when it goes too far ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.