Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hehehe...this is what proves our government is insufficient to control things. :evil:

Also it seems there is less staff available in the departments or they are not working properly. :evil:

Aadhar card is recently introduced. So, there is more rush for which authorities have not prepared well. May be when most individuals have these cards, everything will be normal.

But the procedures have been started more than two years ago, I got my own card more than a year ago, so it is expected that by now they are fully prepared to the rush and know to expect what can go wrong!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

hehehe...this is what proves our government is insufficient to control things. :evil:

Also it seems there is less staff available in the departments or they are not working properly. :evil:

Aadhar card is recently introduced. So, there is more rush for which authorities have not prepared well. May be when most individuals have these cards, everything will be normal.

But the procedures have been started more than two years ago, I got my own card more than a year ago, so it is expected that by now they are fully prepared to the rush and know to expect what can go wrong!

When you got the card, most people were not even aware and so those who applied got easily. But now at certain places, this is necessary for gas subsidy. So, there is rush. In U.P., still there is no implementation of direct gas subsidy. So, nobody is bothered about adhar card.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.