While interviewing the Heads of USA, Israel and India, the interviewer asked, “What you would do if a country attacks your country?”
Here are the answers from the three Heads.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10769]}
Image : rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While interviewing the Heads of USA, Israel and India, the interviewer asked, “What you would do if a country attacks your country?”

LOL, rightly said ! We have had only such laid back policies, so no wonder every other nation treats us like a door mat ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

These are hypothetical jokes. India had many wars in the past- with China as well as Pakistan. There are some border disputes with China as the boundary is not yet finally defined. Israel has not been able to demolish any country. On the other hand India demolished East Pakistan and constructed Bangladesh, U.S.A. also never dared war with Russia and now with China. U.S.A. does not dare even to attack North Korea. Let us recollect that U.S.A. indulged in cold war for many years. This shows that U.S.A. feared to attack Russia (U.S.S.R.)

It is wise to show restraint. War is ultimate option.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

These are hypothetical jokes. India had many wars in the past- with China as well as Pakistan. There are some border disputes with China as the boundary is not yet finally defined. Israel has not been able to demolish any country. On the other hand India demolished East Pakistan and constructed Bangladesh, U.S.A. also never dared war with Russia and now with China. U.S.A. does not dare even to attack North Korea. Let us recollect that U.S.A. indulged in cold war for many years. This shows that U.S.A. feared to attack Russia (U.S.S.R.)

A cartoonist always exaggerates the things. Take the case of Krishna menon or Indira Gandhi. Both have typical long protruding noses. Cartoonists will use this trait and show in a such a way their noses look as if they are 2 miles long.
It’s the same with other facts. The idea is based on facts but represented in an exaggerated way. Don’t think cartoonist will believe that people will believe Manmohan’s version of 10000 warnings.
For many years, our country India didn't make wars upon other countries.We just replied to the attack made to us.This shows we should carry counterattack but we should not make wars for our benefit.
We need to attack to save our people and the country. We have always justified the war that we have been in so far.

At present Pakistan is not in position to have a direct war with India and India is not is position to reply China in their language. They are crossing border and threating Indians but India cann't do like them.

I will switch my lights out to befool them as if no one lives here. I think they call it BLACKOUT
Or is there some way else I can save myself?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I will switch my lights out to befool them as if no one lives here. I think they call it BLACKOUT
Or is there some way else I can save myself?

There are several ways. One is taking to one's heels.

At present Pakistan is not in position to have a direct war with India and India is not is position to reply China in their language. They are crossing border and threating Indians but India cann't do like them.

China does not accept that they violate Indian territory. Similarly, India will also not accept this. The Chines people may also be thinking just as we do.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ha ha.. Funny one. And nice work with picture too.

Yes India is lacking some action, at some level it should be change.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.