Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ha ha.. Funny one. And nice work with picture too.

Yes India is lacking some action, at some level it should be change.

Yes we need action, though not in the form of a provocation. The action should speak that we are not a Nation to be taken for granted.

Yes we need action, though not in the form of a provocation. The action should speak that we are not a Nation to be taken for granted.

Do you think that we should suspend our diplomatic relation till China learns to behave?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Do you think that we should suspend our diplomatic relation till China learns to behave?

That will only worsen matters, that will close doors for negotiations and they will be free to act as per their choice. We do not have means to stop them through battles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
At the outset I hail the expression of the artist who had the courage to express his views .
We should not forget that we have a poor and decision-less governance presently. The
prevailing problems like : PAK .CHINA, directly and Bangladesh and even SRI LANKA
indirectly involving to threaten the sovereignty of India. Though caught red handed,
they try their escape with blatant lies. Then comes the financial crisis and steep fall
in the value of rupee and never-before inflation prevalent in the country. While the S&P rating
of the country threatening of a yet a negative decoration, our finance minister assures
the country that ' nothing to worry'.

We are losing our brave soldiers frequently as a result of the nefarious designs of the
enemy. What all this mean ? Should India keep cool and helplessly watch the events?
Retaliation is the need of the day . The Government, at least now should be violent against
aggression of neighbours, condemning it strongly.
Thank you said by: rambabu
While interviewing the Heads of USA, Israel and India, the interviewer asked, “What you would do if a country attacks your country?”
Here are the answers from the three Heads.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10769]}
Image : rambabu

This is indeed hilarious... we'll keep giving them warning and then more warnings.... But on a serious note, if anything happen like that i'll be in front to fight for my country..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
These are hypothetical jokes. India had many wars in the past- with China as well as Pakistan. There are some border disputes with China as the boundary is not yet finally defined. Israel has not been able to demolish any country. On the other hand India demolished East Pakistan and constructed Bangladesh, U.S.A. also never dared war with Russia and now with China. U.S.A. does not dare even to attack North Korea. Let us recollect that U.S.A. indulged in cold war for many years. This shows that U.S.A. feared to attack Russia (U.S.S.R.)

It is wise to show restraint. War is ultimate option.

War should be last option. But blind faith is not good policy. Indeed at present no one can win in war. India proved many times that it can reply. In 1965, 1971 and 1999
So what if the Indian politics say what they really say ' we shall not tolerate such violation in future' and never take any serious action to make things straight. The only idea of our governments is to pass their 5 years somehow and go to next election.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.