Just read it on Facebook and wanted to share it here! :laugh:

Two Radical Pakistanis boarded a flight out of London .One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat... Just before takeoff, a Sardarji sat down in the aisle seat. After takeoff, Sardarji kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Paki in the window seat said, 'I need to get up and get a coke.' '

Don't get up,' said the Sardarji , 'I'm in the aisle seat, 'I'll get it for you.'

As soon as he left, one of the Paki picked up the Sardarji ‘s shoe and spat in it.

When the Sardarji returned with the coke, the other Paki said, 'That looks good, I'd really like one, too.'
Again, the Sardarji obligingly went to fetch it. While he was gone the other Paki picked up the Sardarji ‘s other shoe and spat in it.

When the Sardarji returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight. As the plane was landing, the Sardarji slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. He leaned over and asked his Paki neighbors . . .

'Why does it have to be this way?'

'How long must this go on . . . ?

This fighting between our nations . . . ?

This hatred . . . ?

This animosity . . . ?

This Spitting in Shoes and Pissing in Cokes . . . ?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
lol......

That is a weird joke

Swetha Shenoy
lol......

That is a weird joke

Read the last sentence! It is gross and weird but is symbolic of what the leaders of both nations do!
LAUGHING.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

HA HA HA... Trying to visualize whole situation....... again HA HA H HA HA

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10821]}

Once again ... HA HA HA HA HA

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Two Radical Pakistanis boarded a flight out of London .One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat... Just before takeoff, a Sardarji sat down in the aisle seat. After takeoff, Sardarji kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Paki in the window seat said, 'I need to get up and get a coke.' '

Don't get up,' said the Sardarji , 'I'm in the aisle seat, 'I'll get it for you.'

As soon as he left, one of the Paki picked up the Sardarji ‘s shoe and spat in it.

When the Sardarji returned with the coke, the other Paki said, 'That looks good, I'd really like one, too.'
Again, the Sardarji obligingly went to fetch it. While he was gone the other Paki picked up the Sardarji ‘s other shoe and spat in it.

When the Sardarji returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight. As the plane was landing, the Sardarji slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. He leaned over and asked his Paki neighbors . . .

This hatred . . . ?

This animosity . . . ?

LOL....so sardarji was one up ! :laugh: :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This hatred . . . ?

This animosity . . . ?

LOL....so sardarji was one up ! :laugh: :cheer:

As always!!! :lol: :lol:

lol......

That is a weird joke

Read the last sentence! It is gross and weird but is symbolic of what the leaders of both nations do!
sardarji had done this pissing in the cake, I like the joke and also the same befitting reply to ill minded, this is a reminded in simple yet joking manner, behave well otherwise you will be shown the mirror.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

This hatred . . . ?

This animosity . . . ?

LOl.......... I thought there would be such a weird end to such a joke. I have read similar jokes before so I had an idea of what was going to come....
Some of the Sardarji jokes are really funny, adding a couple of them...

Boss: Where were you born?
Sardarji: I was born in India ..
Boss: which part?
Sardarji: What 'which part'? Whole body was born in India .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Teacher giving a lecture on population:
"In India after every 10 secs a women gives birth to a kid. "
A Sardar stands up- "We must find & stop her!.
"

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Adityaa
Santa went for interview
Interviewers : Apko Kitney salon ka tajurba (experience) hai
Santa: Salon ka to nahi hai sir tin salion ka hai. :laugh: :laugh:
Santa went for interview
Interviewers : Apko Kitney salon ka tajurba (experience) hai
Santa: Salon ka to nahi hai sir tin salion ka hai. :laugh: :laugh:

That‘s a good one...... I hadn‘t heard this one before. Such jokes are indeed play upon words. Hahahaha
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.