Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This joke is even more interesting then the first one. Keep posting such funny stuffs. Very funny!!!
This joke is even more interesting then the first one. Keep posting such funny stuffs. Very funny!!!

Thanks Devyani! I will keep posting them as and when I get them! :woohoo: :woohoo: You too are welcome to post such jokes!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Some funny Ads that have actually appeared in papers across the world... :P :cheer:

* Dinner Special -- Turkey $2.35; Chicken or Beef $2.25; Children $2.00. :ohmy:

* Four-poster bed, 101 years old. Perfect for antique lover.

* We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand. :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some funny Ads that have actually appeared in papers across the world... :P :cheer:

* Dinner Special -- Turkey $2.35; Chicken or Beef $2.25; Children $2.00. :ohmy:

* Four-poster bed, 101 years old. Perfect for antique lover.

* We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand. :dry:

Ha ha ha! Imagine paying money to get your clothes torn by hands! :woohoo: :woohoo: And who wants an antique lover??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Friends imagine a situation in a village when a farmer takes loan for his daughter's marriage. After marriage she denies to go with her husband. Farmer thrashes his daughter saying that she should have told him before her takes huge loan for her marriage purpose.

Such real life incidents become jokes.
A hilarious joke I read in comments to an article! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Interviewer: Why should I appoint you Operation Manager for this factory?

Candidate: Sir, in my childhood, my grandmother was murdered by our servant (who taught me playing football) and I was angry at this. Later, my father broke his leg in an accident. I became more angry. So, please give me this job.

Interviewer: Are you nuts! How can you ask for a manager's job just on the basis of your grandmother and father's sufferings?

Candidate: Sir, if Rahul Gandhi can ask for PM's post for same reasons, can't I ask for a manager's job? :evil: :evil:

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Candidate: Sir, in my childhood, my grandmother was murdered by our servant (who taught me playing football) and I was angry at this. Later, my father broke his leg in an accident. I became more angry. So, please give me this job.

Interviewer: Are you nuts! How can you ask for a manager's job just on the basis of your grandmother and father's sufferings?

Candidate: Sir, if Rahul Gandhi can ask for PM's post for same reasons, can't I ask for a manager's job? :evil: :evil:

That is a good one :cheer: ! Is Rahul gandhi and family listening ? they have to come up with something more substantial than family history and sob stories...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is a good one :cheer: ! Is Rahul gandhi and family listening ? they have to come up with something more substantial than family history and sob stories...

As long as the largest political party goes for these sob stories in a big manner, they don't care about it. In fact,. they may trying to dig out more such stories or more occasions for Sonia to cry on! :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.