The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nothing is left behind. However, one has lived till death. So the loss id only of that portion one could have lived. Thus if the life expected is eighty years but you die at forty, you have lost half.

The name lives ever after. There are a lot of people whom we refer to in our daily life without even our knowledge. The names that we take could be bad, it depends, but the name lives and that's the fact.
Many of the rch and famous have come up with such dumb and stupid quotes in public making a laughing stock of themselves...lol :laugh:

Adding one more brilliant quote here...

Britney Spears on her visit to Japan – “I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa.” :dry: :huh:

I wonder how the Japanese would take that making them part of Africa...

"I say no to drugs, but they don`t listen".
I think Marilyn Manson did not say it loud enough, the drugs were too busy doing other jobs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Nothing is left behind. However, one has lived till death. So the loss id only of that portion one could have lived. Thus if the life expected is eighty years but you die at forty, you have lost half.

The name lives ever after. There are a lot of people whom we refer to in our daily life without even our knowledge. The names that we take could be bad, it depends, but the name lives and that's the fact.

You are correct. But I think that names are only for identifying somebody and no significance. Hardly anybody has a unique name. Just see 'mahatma Gandhi'. His name 'Mohan Das Karam Chand' has no uniqueness. Mohan, Das, Karam and Chand- all these words were already there. Name is just like registration number of a vehicle and nothing else. I wonder why people spend a lot for sake of 'name'. Many donate just for sake of name. Personally I would donate for a cause but not for my name. any way, my name is shared by writer (Gulshan Nanda), actor 'Gulshan Grover) and may be others. So, my 'name' is immortal whether I do anything or not.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Salman Khan's wise quotes in an interview...
"Plants nitrogen lete hain and oxygen dete hain"
"Bahut saal pehle ek chipka movement shuru hua thha"

Bipasha Basu should be given an oscar for this one...
Media person (to Bipasha Basu running with the Olympic torch in Delhi): Who started the Olympic Games?
Bipasha : I think Adolf Hitler started it!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Media person (to Bipasha Basu running with the Olympic torch in Delhi): Who started the Olympic Games?

Waah Waah! Kya Baat hai! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes Adolf Hitler started it and most probably Major Dhyan Chand was the first recipient of a Gold medal :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Here is an American senator's wise comment

"Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again". - Barbara Boxer, Senator
Kahte hai OPEN aur CLOSE opposite words hai,

magar

Aap sabse jyada usi se OPEN hote ho jis se aap jyada CLOSE hote ho !

http://mohanmekap.com/

"The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage". - MARK RUSSEL. :)
This is very interesting thread. I don't have any such stuffs. I am least interested in what celebrities say to the world. I hear what learned people say and see what they do.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.