Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Real or fake? Rahul Gandhi with Amitabh Bachhan on KBC ...here is the link ..

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2013/11/rahul-gandhi-participates-in-kaun-banega-crorepati-to-attract-huge-crowds/

I doubt the authenticity of the news.

This is not authentic nor there is any claim to that. This is also a sort of entertainment. The article is very interesting. The way Amitabh introduces Rahul and uses phone a friend (Digvijay Singh) and uses another option and ultimately comes with correct answer is very imaginative.
Faking news is all abt. fake and amusement and no serious news there but the way news are curved is the most entertaining part of it.

It's a site that ridicules different political and social conditions in a 'Satirical way."
It is a no nonsense sites which gives satirical views of every sphere in its own way.

http://mohanmekap.com/

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2013/11/rahul-gandhi-participates-in-kaun-banega-crorepati-to-attract-huge-crowds/

I doubt the authenticity of the news.

This is not authentic nor there is any claim to that. This is also a sort of entertainment. The article is very interesting. The way Amitabh introduces Rahul and uses phone a friend (Digvijay Singh) and uses another option and ultimately comes with correct answer is very imaginative.
Faking news is all abt. fake and amusement and no serious news there but the way news are curved is the most entertaining part of it.

It's a site that ridicules different political and social conditions in a 'Satirical way."
It is a no nonsense sites which gives satirical views of every sphere in its own way.

Satire itself means that it means business. It digs at those who indulge in wrong deeds. It sends a message in an effective way so that even a common man can understand.

[quote]I doubt the authenticity of the news.

[quote] Faking news is all abt. fake and amusement and no serious news there but the way news are curved is the most entertaining part of it.

It's a site that ridicules different political and social conditions in a 'Satirical way."[quote] It is a no nonsense sites which gives satirical views of every sphere in its own way.

Satire itself means that it means business. It digs at those who indulge in wrong deeds. It sends a message in an effective way so that even a common man can understand.

It is only the common man who gets the message but the politicians dont care about such things since they are too thick skinned...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

[quote]I doubt the authenticity of the news.

[quote] Faking news is all abt. fake and amusement and no serious news there but the way news are curved is the most entertaining part of it.

It's a site that ridicules different political and social conditions in a 'Satirical way."[quote] It is a no nonsense sites which gives satirical views of every sphere in its own way.

It is only the common man who gets the message but the politicians dont care about such things since they are too thick skinned...

Ahaha, both thick skinned and thick skilled. To know the nuances of satire one has to be intelligent. Our politicians are anything but intelligent.
If we read the complete post in the link provided, it is quite clear that it is only a spoof on Rahul Gandhi's intellect! I like the first comment the best "Rahul Gandhi is the perfect candidate for "Big Boss 8". He has all the qualities including a failed career in Politics. " :woohoo: :woohoo: Ha ha ha! Too good and too true!!! :evil:

Rahul Gandhi is not a Big Boss candidate. He is very serious person. He should take part in WWE matches. :P :blink: :silly:
If we read the complete post in the link provided, it is quite clear that it is only a spoof on Rahul Gandhi's intellect! I like the first comment the best "Rahul Gandhi is the perfect candidate for "Big Boss 8". He has all the qualities including a failed career in Politics. " :woohoo: :woohoo: Ha ha ha! Too good and too true!!! :evil:

Rahul Gandhi is not a Big Boss candidate. He is very serious person. He should take part in WWE matches. :P :blink: :silly:

Well....that too could work for him as a career, but he hasn't got the build to become a WWE wrestler! So Big Boss is the best bait for him!! :P :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well....that too could work for him as a career, but he hasn't got the build to become a WWE wrestler! So Big Boss is the best bait for him!! :P :P

Any one can participate in WW fights, it only takes a few injections and setting with organizers, now do you think he is unable to do any of these?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Any one can participate in WW fights, it only takes a few injections and setting with organizers, now do you think he is unable to do any of these?

He's capable of doing anything. But he needs permission from 'Amma'.

Oh yes, I forgot the injections and the dough needed to get them! :woohoo: :woohoo: Yes, he can do that too quite well! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh yes, I forgot the injections and the dough needed to get them! :woohoo: :woohoo: Yes, he can do that too quite well! :woohoo:

Rahul Gandhi spend hours in gym. He has good build body. He has learned boxing many years back. He can opt for wrestling profession. Wrestling needs only the muscle power to through away the opponent. :pinch: :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.