Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we read the complete post in the link provided, it is quite clear that it is only a spoof on Rahul Gandhi's intellect! I like the first comment the best "Rahul Gandhi is the perfect candidate for "Big Boss 8". He has all the qualities including a failed career in Politics. " :woohoo: :woohoo: Ha ha ha! Too good and too true!!! :evil:

Rahul Gandhi is not a Big Boss candidate. He is very serious person. He should take part in WWE matches. :P :blink: :silly:

Well....that too could work for him as a career, but he hasn't got the build to become a WWE wrestler! So Big Boss is the best bait for him!! :P :P

Any one can participate in WW fights, it only takes a few injections and setting with organizers, now do you think he is unable to do any of these?

Oh yes, I forgot the injections and the dough needed to get them! :woohoo: :woohoo: Yes, he can do that too quite well! :woohoo:

Rahul Gandhi spend hours in gym. He has good build body. He has learned boxing many years back. He can opt for wrestling profession. Wrestling needs only the muscle power to through away the opponent. :pinch: :evil:

Muscle power should be supplemented with tactics for one to emerge as a Champ.
Rahul Gandhi seems to be the media favorite where comedy value is concerned...Headlines todays So sorry politoons are filld with his misadventures :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10884]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rahul Gandhi seems to be the media favorite where comedy value is concerned...Headlines todays So sorry politoons are filld with his misadventures :cheer:

He is a media favorite and a cartoonist's delight. His greatness lies in never failing in rising to the expectations of both. What a theme he makes !!!!

We have to hand it to him for being such a favorite of the cartoonists! :woohoo: If nothing else, then he at least has some reason for us to laugh at! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Beware guys (and gals) I am not going to allow you to ridicule our future Prime Minister in this grotty manner. :evil:
Rahul-Gandhi-Kashmir-tour1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If Rahul Gandhi plays in KBC, it will be nice. I wish this news should be true and not fake. He must come to KBC as guest.
If Rahul Gandhi plays in KBC, it will be nice. I wish this news should be true and not fake. He must come to KBC as guest.

Why not invite opposition PM candidate. He may be more in demand.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Beware guys (and gals) I am not going to allow you to ridicule our future Prime Minister in this grotty manner. :evil:

Is that better ? :huh: :unsure:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10885]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

Is that better ? :huh: :unsure:

Don't blame me if he does not grant good facilities to your area once he became PM, you are asking for trouble. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why not invite opposition PM candidate. He may be more in demand.

Yes this is very good idea. I also wish to see him in KBC as guest.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.