Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
UPA getting elected seems somewhat an impossiblity given the kind of scams they were involved in and reputation they have earned in these past ten years ...If they do manage by hook or trick, the only saving grace will be to have someone else lead the country probably from a different party altogether instead of either Manmohan singh or Rahul Gandhi, both equally useless !

What about Chidambaram becoming PM of India? I think he can make it.

I very much doubt if Chidambaram has as much capacity as even Manmohan Singh had....Basically the congressmen have never been allowed to grow, but have only obeyed the Gandhi family and thats where the problem lies ...

This is the best time. Rahul Gandhi should get married to a talented lady. May be she can become PM of India. B)

LOL...that is a good one !!!! All said and done we will never be rid of them.....

I think the regime's days are numbered. In a recently held meeting, he had to wrap up the meet within 5 minutes because audience started leaving while yawning.
It is really funny fake picture.
Really, imagination is really good.

Be positive
The picture may be fake. Presently Kareena Kapoor will come on KBC set. This is very exciting.
The picture may be fake. Presently Kareena Kapoor will come on KBC set. This is very exciting.

Definitely its fake. The source did not claim that the event is real. It is from www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2013/11/rah...attract-huge-crowds/
UPA getting elected seems somewhat an impossiblity given the kind of scams they were involved in and reputation they have earned in these past ten years ...If they do manage by hook or trick, the only saving grace will be to have someone else lead the country probably from a different party altogether instead of either Manmohan singh or Rahul Gandhi, both equally useless !

I very much doubt if Chidambaram has as much capacity as even Manmohan Singh had....Basically the congressmen have never been allowed to grow, but have only obeyed the Gandhi family and thats where the problem lies ...

This is the best time. Rahul Gandhi should get married to a talented lady. May be she can become PM of India. B)

LOL...that is a good one !!!! All said and done we will never be rid of them.....

I think the regime's days are numbered. In a recently held meeting, he had to wrap up the meet within 5 minutes because audience started leaving while yawning.

Apparently this happened to Modi as well...with the speeches becoming too frequent and repetetive people are fed up with both sides which is good.....I can't imagine how it is going to be when the general elections are announced :cheer: A real battle !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Apparently this happened to Modi as well...with the speeches becoming too frequent and repetetive people are fed up with both sides which is good.....I can't imagine how it is going to be when the general elections are announced :cheer: A real battle !

Though both the parties are putting up brave front, the reality is both of them are feeling insecure.

After all there is only so much people can take any more. Constant name calling and lashing out at others has gone far too much ahead this time and people have had enough of it! :blink: I think time will come soon when people will hardly bother to attend such meets!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

All that is happening now is trying to pull down all the parties, whether it is Congress, BJP or aam aadmi...they are all at it.Being a smaller party contesting for the first time AAp is really feeling the political heat, getting to know to what depths politicians are willing to stoop..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The story of sting operation on AAP funds is revealed in the link below. This reminds us of the proverb- Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.firstpost.com/politics/how-a-sting-operation-has-dented-aaps-fairytale-in-delhi-1243203.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The story of sting operation on AAP funds is revealed in the link below. This reminds us of the proverb- Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.firstpost.com/politics/how-a-sting-operation-has-dented-aaps-fairytale-in-delhi-1243203.html

AAP says the tapes are 'Doctored'. The party demanded raw footage before 3 PM today. We wait and see.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.