The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ rambabu of course we all here to enjoy so why don't we enjoy it without caring of the points we collect this is my funda and I always abide to it. I know I can beat others in points but I know it will lead to boredom and one need to be consistent also. :blink:

More than beating, if one contemplates on participation, there will be unlimited pleasure and satisfaction. This my experience.

Exactly ! what is more impoertant is the satisfaction that you have made some good posts rather than collected r amassed points.If you can balance both it is an ideal situation...

And in this process, it may so happen (many times in my case, )there is a possibility of reaching amazing scores without one's knowledge.

Quite right ! You learn and earn which is how it should be, making excuses about amassing points without any positive contribution does not really help anyone ...

It depends! Positive contribution may differ from person to person.

It would be interesting to know what is positive contribution from your own perspective...

Any thing which is about the topic and something new is what I feel is positive contribution and if someone says it in humorous way still is acceptable but of course going beyond the topic is not a positive contribution. :)

Any ways if someone sometimes goes out of the topic just to have fun still is acceptable. :)
Outside from topic is not acceptable for me personally, as it is the great forum to have diverse topics and this thread is all abt. respectable "Rambabu" a versatile person and with an wonderful artistic mind, we must be blessed with such a person who is active here and should be inspired or followers of it. In marketing situation, there is a market leader, and there are many followers, should be the norm. If some one talks outside topic then what should be the response from others, it is like overtaking the vehicle in the wrong directions, and collision is in evitable.

From what I know and heard from senior moderators earlier, on this section of the forum - humor and jokes, one need not really stick to the topic , you can discuss anything ....so no need to worry ..

It is better to stick to the topic. But if some bring other issue not so relevant to the thread, these are not deleted. The moderators would take more strict view of derogative remarks to other members or any thing offensive. Also advertisements and promoting other sites is a serious issue. Happily, spam posts are no more seen since long.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@ rambabu of course we all here to enjoy so why don't we enjoy it without caring of the points we collect this is my funda and I always abide to it. I know I can beat others in points but I know it will lead to boredom and one need to be consistent also. :blink:

More than beating, if one contemplates on participation, there will be unlimited pleasure and satisfaction. This my experience.

Exactly ! what is more impoertant is the satisfaction that you have made some good posts rather than collected r amassed points.If you can balance both it is an ideal situation...

And in this process, it may so happen (many times in my case, )there is a possibility of reaching amazing scores without one's knowledge.

Quite right ! You learn and earn which is how it should be, making excuses about amassing points without any positive contribution does not really help anyone ...

It would be interesting to know what is positive contribution from your own perspective...

Any thing which is about the topic and something new is what I feel is positive contribution and if someone says it in humorous way still is acceptable but of course going beyond the topic is not a positive contribution. :)

Any ways if someone sometimes goes out of the topic just to have fun still is acceptable. :)
Outside from topic is not acceptable for me personally, as it is the great forum to have diverse topics and this thread is all abt. respectable "Rambabu" a versatile person and with an wonderful artistic mind, we must be blessed with such a person who is active here and should be inspired or followers of it. In marketing situation, there is a market leader, and there are many followers, should be the norm. If some one talks outside topic then what should be the response from others, it is like overtaking the vehicle in the wrong directions, and collision is in evitable.

From what I know and heard from senior moderators earlier, on this section of the forum - humor and jokes, one need not really stick to the topic , you can discuss anything ....so no need to worry ..

It is better to stick to the topic. But if some bring other issue not so relevant to the thread, these are not deleted. The moderators would take more strict view of derogative remarks to other members or any thing offensive. Also advertisements and promoting other sites is a serious issue. Happily, spam posts are no more seen since long.

Spam is reduced. But irrelevant posts, not connected with the thread are still there.

Spam is reduced. But irrelevant posts, not connected with the thread are still there.

As long as there is connectivity to the topic being discussed it does not become irrelevant unless someone simply post something totally unconnected....What I am trying to say is that you may start a topic about General elections and this may lead to politicians and then to state elections and then to what is happening in the states which is quite a natural order I would think.In between if someone comes up with a totally different topic altogether then it becomes irrelevant, what do you say ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As long as there is connectivity to the topic being discussed it does not become irrelevant unless someone simply post something totally unconnected....What I am trying to say is that you may start a topic about General elections and this may lead to politicians and then to state elections and then to what is happening in the states which is quite a natural order I would think.In between if someone comes up with a totally different topic altogether then it becomes irrelevant, what do you say ?

Just write one thing. What is the relationship of General elections with this thread topic. This should be a new thread.

Just write one thing. What is the relationship of General elections with this thread topic. This should be a new thread.

LOL...Deviyani, yu must read the entire response before coming to a conclusion and responding ....please do so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL...Deviyani, yu must read the entire response before coming to a conclusion and responding ....please do so...

I am not wrong.
He has written to start a new topic "General Elections". What is the relationship of this with the topic?
I am confused. Kindly explain it to me.
Now we are discussing everything except 'beating' Ram babu. But see the home page. He has already been 'beaten'. Now let us close the topic. I hope there would be some one else who need be 'beaten'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.