The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Posting such stuffs will definitely make you score better. Both of you can beat each other.
Posting such stuffs will definitely make you score better. Both of you can beat each other.

Its not beating or winning. Its a question of active participation.

Both of you are active in this site. Both of you have made this category alive. Many other members are also behind this like Ushaji, Gulshanji, Chinmoye, Kalyaniji, Suni and of course myself. :woohoo:

Both of you are active in this site. Both of you have made this category alive. Many other members are also behind this like Ushaji, Gulshanji, Chinmoye, Kalyaniji, Suni and of course myself. :woohoo:

That shows all members you said are actively participating. I'm sure the don't take it as a competition.

That shows all members you said are actively participating. I'm sure the don't take it as a competition.

No it is not competition. If you want to make forums more interesting, we should request maverick to arrange a group discussion contest once again like before. It has not been done for a long time. Best Daily Forum Activator Award has also been stopped. These were the most exciting feature of boddunan forum's category.
What are your opinion, friends?
Thank you said by: usha manohar

No it is not competition. If you want to make forums more interesting, we should request maverick to arrange a group discussion contest once again like before. It has not been done for a long time. Best Daily Forum Activator Award has also been stopped. These were the most exciting feature of boddunan forum's category.

Yes, i agree, The features you said if reintroduced, the forums will be more interesting.

I am all for it especially group discussion which we had earlier, in fact I had wond twice without receiving any reward so far... B) however, it will be good to have it back ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am all for it especially group discussion which we had earlier, in fact I had wond twice without receiving any reward so far... B) however, it will be good to have it back ...

I don't know about group discussions. As they were already removed when I joined here. Anyhow, I too welcome group discussions. They certainly add a zing to the forums.

I don't know about group discussions. As they were already removed when I joined here. Anyhow, I too welcome group discussions. They certainly add a zing to the forums.

If upou go to the forums you can see it ...there is a seperate section for group discussions ! A topic is given and members write about it and finally winners are selected !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If upou go to the forums you can see it ...there is a seperate section for group discussions ! A topic is given and members write about it and finally winners are selected !

Yes. I'll see it. From what you said, group discussions appear to be interesting. I'm eager to see them back here.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.